Sadly we are unable to ship this product outside of Europe at this time. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you have any questions you can contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or check out our Help Centre.
Here's What Jackson Say About the Dinky Minion JS1X
Get giant sound in a small package — at a steal!
Featuring a 2/3-scale (22.5”), the JS Series Dinky™ Minion JS1X is ideal for little shredders or grownup road dogs who need an easy-traveling instrument jam-packed with the features they love.
The Dinky Minion JS1X has a poplar body, speedy bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods and a 12” radius amaranth fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and sharkfin inlays.
Other features include a rear-angled headstock for evenly distributed tension (reducing playing fatigue), sculpted heel for easy upper register playing, dual Jackson high output humbucking pickups with three-way blade switching, a stringthrough-body hardtail bridge and black hardware.
The Dinky Minion JS1X is available in several super rad colors — Gloss Black, Neon Green, Neon Orange, Neon Pink and Pavo Purple.
- Series: JS
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Body Material: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Amaranth, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.625” (41.3 mm)
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 22.5” (572 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Hardtail With Block Saddles
- Pickups: Jackson® High-Output Humbucking (Bridge),
- Jackson® High-Output Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Dome Style
- Hardware Finish: Black