Jackson DK2M Pro Series Dinky in Matte Army Drab
The new DK2 Pro series Dinky Hardtail from Jackson is a metal machine. Jackson Guitars are made to be played & played hard! A Jackson doesn't do blues, it hates pop & it doesn't understand Jazz. A Jackson guitar just wants to be drop tuned & played hard, fast & dirty! You only need to look at the awesome line up of some of worlds most aggressive guitar players to see what we mean. Guys like Matt Tuck (Bullet For My Valentine), Christian Olde Wolbers (Fear Factory), John Campbell (Lamb of God), Mark Morton (Lamb of God), Serj Tankian (System of a Down) and Zakk Wylde are all Jackson users - and you wouldn't argue with them, would you!?
The Pro Series DK2M Dinky features an alder body, bound bolt-on neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius rosewood fingerboard (12"-16") with 24 jumbo frets, direct-mount Seymour Duncan® JB (bridge) and ’59 (neck) humbucking pickups with five-way switching, single volume and tone controls, stylish headstock binding, direct-mount Jackson HT-6 hard-tail string-through bridge, locking Jackson tuners and Dunlop® locking strap pins.
Jackson Pro series instruments are exactly that. Pro-level guitars for pro-level players.This guitar has a hand-rubbed, oil neck finish with graphite neck reinforcement rods for the ultimate in sleek playability and rock-solid sustain and stability. Bolt-on-neck models feature an innovative “wrap-around” three-bolt neck joint with remarkable strength, style and feel. However thick your strings are this neck will remain rock solid so you can dig in without worrying about pulling it out of tune.
Professional Grade Hardware
Jackson Pro series guitars are built with the very best parts for pro tone, stability and durability for stage and studio alike. Nowhere is this more evident than the bridge. Pro series guitars feature Floyd Rose® 1000 Series tremolos, Jackson Hi-Mass hard-tail and string-through bridges.
Compound Radius Fretboard
The compound-radius fingerboards is great for metal. Jackson pioneered the use of this innovative design, in which the fingerboard gradually flattens toward the heel from its more rounded profile at the nut. This makes for comfortable and natural-feeling chording and riffing near the nut, with optimal shred articulation and bending nearer the heel. When you need to slam away at powerchords its comfortable and sounds great and when you that fast shred solo comes around its ready for that too.
- Series:Pro Series
- Color:Matte Army Drab
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Matte
- Body Shape:Dinky™
- Neck Material:1-Piece Bolt-On Maple Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish:Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Neck Binding:1-Ply White
- Scale Length:25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius:12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets:24
- Fret Size:Jumbo
- Nut Width:1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays:Dot
- Headstock:Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Bridge Pickup:Direct Mount Seymour Duncan® JB™ Zebra Humbucking
- Neck Pickup:Direct Mount Seymour Duncan® '59™ Zebra Humbucking
- Controls:Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching:5-Way Blade: Position 1: Bridge HB, Position 2: Bridge inside coil, Position 3: Both HB, Position 4:Neck outside coil, Position 5: Neck HB
- Pickup Configuration:HH
- Bridge:Jackson® HT6 6-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Hardware Finish:Black Nickel
- Tuning Machines:Jackson® Die-Cast Locking