Jackson Corey Beaulieu X-Series KV6 in Satin Black
Corey Beaulieu is a guitarist that will need little introduction to pretty much any metal fan. Love or hate Trivium his high speed old school metal sound has certainly left its mark on the world of shredding metal guitar. Now you can get a piece of the gear he uses with this X series signature guitar from the team at Jackson.
6 String Metal Machine
Just by looking at this guitar you can tell exactly what this guitar was made for. Made with a basswood body that as about as many points as you can possibly fit on a V type guitar this sounds great for leads as the basswood really lets the mids come out. Finished with a 1 piece neckthru designed neck that has been carved to a sweet speed profile so nothing gets in your way. Together these parts make this guitar an incredible option for those that have a need for speed.
Of course with this being a hot headed shredding lead guitar you need to have equally as hot hardware. That is why Jackson have kitted this out the a set of active Seymour Duncan Blackouts that have an astonishing amount of output while still sounding natural. This means that you can get all of the heavy tones you could ever want without ever worrying about sounding flat or sterile.
Another major part of this guitar is the Floyd Rose Special Locking Tremolo. This not only keeps you in tune thanks to it locking the string down along with the locking nut but it also allows you to do all of crazy dive bombs and squeals that you hear coming from Corey. This is an essential part of getting that Trivium sound.
- Series: X Series
- Body Shape: King V
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Finish: Matte
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-in-Line
- Neck: 1-Piece Neckthru Speed Neck with Graphite Reinforcement
- and Scarf Joint
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: .775", 12th Fret: .835"
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Dark Rosewood, 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to
- 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan Blackouts (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Up: Neck Pickup, Middle: Bridge and Neck
- Pickups, Down: Bridge Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume
2 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 21 January 2019
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
1 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery