Laying down the lead guitar for metal giants Trivium, Corey Beaulieu relies on Jackson to bring his heavy tone to stages across the world. The Corey Beaulieu Signature KV7 features an alder body with a beautiful AAA flame maple top. Finished in a frankly stunning Transparent Black lacquer that really brings out the quality of the wood grain this is a great looking guitar.
The through body neck is bound quarter sawn maple, this process gives the wood great strength without adding any extra weight. With a compound-radius (12”-16”) ebony fingerboard this neck is very fast. Perfect for shred solos but comfortable when you’re playing chords.
With a great sounding pair of covered Seymour Duncan Blackout pickups you can get genuinely amazing tone. Seymour Duncan’s engineers developed these pickups to give better mid range tone, amazing high gain response and 12-14db less background noise for amazing clarity. With three-way toggle switching and a single volume control you can just plug in and you’re ready to rock.
Floyd Rose Tremelo
Equipped with an original Floyd Rose tremolo this guitar is ready for some serious divebombs and windmill action. A well balanced tremolo is a vital weapon in the arsenal of any metal or hard rock guitarist and this one is ideal for that screaming tone. To keep you in tune you get a locking nut and solidly built Jackson tuners.
- Model Name: Corey Beaulieu USA Signature KV6, Ebony Fingerboard, Transparent Black, with Case
- Model Number: 2803640885
- Series: Artist Signature
- Color: Transparent Black
- Body Material: Alder with Quilt Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: King V™
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Quartersawn Maple Neck-Through-Body with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Head Stock Binding: 1-Ply Black
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan® AHB-1B
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan® AHB-1N
- Controls: Master Volume
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Original Double Locking 2-Point Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast