If you're new to Ibanez, the RG series is the first port of call on your list, offering the most recognisable and distinctive design in their catalogue. First designed as a more affordable version of the Steve Vai designed JEM Guitar, the RG line has been developed over 3 decades to the truly modern guitar you see here today. The RG652 is fast, solid and great looking.
The RG series now has 5 different variants. You're looking at the RG Prestige which is underpinned by 3 principles: Precision, Performance and Playability. To get this guitar playing at its best, the guys at Ibanez asked for insights and suggestions from musicians around the world to create a guitar that you just cant put down. With the RG652 You're looking at the latest manufacturing and design innovations with years of experience in Japanese craftsmanship.
Loaded with Awesome Gear
With the RG prestige, you're not going to want to settle for any old hardware. Its a good thing then that this firey guitar is loaded with fantastic gear to get your feel and your sound just right! get ready for ultimate speed and dexterity thanks to the ultra thin Super Wizard HP neck. Perfect if you're a shredder and super comfortable if you have a smaller hand span.
To get your signature sound, your blessed with a pair of Dimarzio pickups, the Air Norton and the Tone Zone. With 2 Humbuckers you can switch between a variety of tones.
- Neck type: Super Wizard HP 5pc Maple/Walnut neck
- Body: Basswood body
- Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard w/white dot inlay
- Fret: Jumbo frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
- Bridge: Gibraltar Standard II Bridge
- Neck pu: DiMarzio® Air Norton (H) neck pu
- Bridge pu: DiMarzio® The Tone Zone (H) bridge pu
- Machineheads: Gotoh MG-T Lcoking Machineheads
- Hardware color: Cosmo black
- Case: Hardshell case included