If I say Ibanez, the shape that probably comes to mind is the Ibanez RG. And this particular model, not only looks incredible with the Tree of Life inlay but virtually plays itself with the wizard neck and Dimarzio pickups.
Known for it's slick feeling neck, precision pickups and awesome floyd rose, you can coax any shred tones that you want out of this guitar.
- Neck Pickup - Dimarzio Air Norton humbucker - sweet, warm neck tones
- Middle Pickup - Dimarzio True Velvet singlecoil - Clear, bright singlecoil sound.
- Bridge Pickup - Dimarzio The Tone Zone - High output bridge pickup that works very well under high gain.
Made in Japan
This RG is crafted in Japan to exceptionally high build standards using the best hardware and woods available to Ibanez guitars. Each Japanese Ibanez also comes with a hard case to protect the guitar, and giving you peace of mind when gigging the instrument.
Here's what Ibanez Say
The RG is the most recognizable and distinctive guitar in the Ibanez line. Three decades of metal have forged this high-performance machine, honing it for both speed and strength. Whether you favor a hardtail (fixed) bridge or our industry-leading locking tremolo system, the RG is a precision instrument.
- neck type RG j.custom Super Wizard 5pc Maple/Walnut neck w/KTS™ TITANIUM rods
- body AAA Flamed Maple(4mm) top/African Mahogany(40mm) body
- fretboard Bound Selected Rosewood fretboard w/Tree of Life inlay
- fret Jumbo frets w/j.custom fret edge treatment
- bridge Edge-Zero tremolo bridge w/ZPS3
- neck pickup DiMarzio® Air Norton™ (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- middle pickup DiMarzio® True Velvet™ (S) middle pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- bridge pickup DiMarzio® The Tone Zone® (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- factory tuning 1E, 2B, 3G, 4D, 5A, 6E
- string gauge .009/.011/.016/.024/.032/.042
- hardware color Cosmo black
- case/bag Hardshell case included
- Scale : 648mm/25.5"
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 58mm at 24F
- c : Thickness 17mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 19mm at 12F
- Radius : 430mmR