Ibanez RG Iron Label DiMarzio Fusion Edge Supernova BurstWith DiMarzio Fusion Edge Pickups and Reverse Headstock
With a reputation as one of the heaviest sounding metal axes around, the Iron Label RG series returns with this new RGIX6DLB. In a stunning Supernova Burst it'll catch eyes no matter where you're playing.
The multi-piece neck provides plenty of stability so that you can keep the action nice and low for those shreddy solos. The pickups are powerful DiMarzio Fusion Edge designed to give you the best in clarity and punch - especially when used with oodles of distortion.
Fusion Edge Pickups
The Fusion Edge pickup series was designed to produce a modern, progressive metal sound, with clarity, power and velocity. The neck and bridge pickups are calibrated in terms of both output and tone quality to work together as well as produce distinctive individual voices. Although all of the pickups were designed for the same purpose, they are not modifications of one design. Six, seven and eight string guitars have different performance characteristics, and the pickups for these guitars were designed individually for best performance in the individual instruments
- Nitro Wizard 3pc Maple/Purpleheart neck
- Laurel Burl top/Ash body
- Bound Ebony fretboard w/Off-set white dot inlay
- Jumbo frets
- DiMarzio® Fusion Edge (H) neck pickup
- DiMarzio® Fusion Edge (H) bridge pickup
- Coil-tap switch
- Edge-Zero II tremolo bridge
- Black hardware
- Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
- Luminescent side dot inlay
2 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Thursday, 17 January 2019
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
- We can transfer new & boxed items from our warehouse to our store in 30-40 minutes.
1 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery