Ibanez RG Iron Label 7 String Northern Lights BurstWith DiMarzio Fusion Edge Pickups and Reverse Headstock
With a reputation as one of the heaviest sounding metal axes around, the Iron Label RG series returns with this new RGIX7DLB. In a stunning Supernova Burst it'll catch eyes no matter where you're playing.
The multi-piece neck provides plenty of stability so that you can keep the action nice and low for those shreddy solos. The pickups are powerful DiMarzio Fusion Edge designed to give you the best in clarity and punch - especially when used with oodles of distortion.
Fusion Edge Pickups
The Fusion Edge pickup series was designed to produce a modern, progressive metal sound, with clarity, power and velocity. The neck and bridge pickups are calibrated in terms of both output and tone quality to work together as well as produce distinctive individual voices. Although all of the pickups were designed for the same purpose, they are not modifications of one design. Six, seven and eight string guitars have different performance characteristics, and the pickups for these guitars were designed individually for best performance in the individual instruments
- Nitro Wizard-7 3pc Maple/Purpleheart neck
- Laurel Burl top/Ash body
- Bound Ebony fretboard w/Off-set white dot inlay
- Jumbo frets
- DiMarzio® Fusion Edge (H) neck pickup
- DiMarzio® Fusion Edge (H) bridge pickup
- Coil-tap switch
- Gibraltar Standard II-7 bridge
- Black hardware
- Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads
- Luminescent side dot inlay
Next Delivery Due: Wednesday, 21 November 2018
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Wednesday, 21 November 2018
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.