Here's What Ibanez say about the RG-7 Prestige With Limba Wood Top
The Prestige family is a Japanese-made, high-end line of Ibanez guitars, manufactured under three principles: precision, performance, and playability. Currently, many players in the hard rock/metal world are choosing fixed bridges. In response to this, Ibanez is pleased to introduce more hardtail options to the Prestige RG series line.
To achieve the three principles of the Prestige line and to appeal to the rock/metal scene, this guitar uses the Gibraltar Standard II bridge, which promotes the optimal transfer of each string’s vibration. Its Super Wizard-7 HP 5pc Maple/Wenge neck and the meticulous Prestige fret edge treatment provide extra-smooth playing.
The DiMarzio® PAF® 7 offers depth, warmth and rich dynamics when combined with the 5-way pickup switch. Additionally, incredible tuning stability is achieved with the use of the Gotoh® MG-T locking machineheads. RG752LWFX-AGB features a Limba wood top, giving the model an exotic appearance. A hard-shell case is included.
Super Wizard HP 5pc neck
Prestige Fret Edge Treatment
Gotoh® MG-T Locking machineheads
Gibraltar Standard II bridge
- Neck type : Wizard-7 5pc Maple/Wenge neck
- Body : Limba wood top/Basswood body
- Fretboard : Rosewood fretboard w/White dot inlay
- Fret : Jumbo frets w/Prestige fret edge treatmen
- Bridge : Gibraltar Standard II-7 bridge
- Neck pickup : DiMarzio® PAF®7(H) neck pickup
- Bridge pickup : DiMarzio® PAF®7 (H) bridge pickup
- Hardware color: Cosmo black
- Machineheads : Gotoh® MG-T locking machineheads
- Case/bag : Hardshell case included