Ibanez PWM10-BKS Paul Wagonner Signature S-Series in Black
Ibanez and Paul Wagonner (Between the Buried and Me) have put out a great guitar. The PWM10 has a great pair of coil tappable humbucker pickups with great output, a fast neck and it comes set to the rumblingly low c sharp tuning.
This 6 string is rock solid and designed specifically to handle low end sounds without getting muddy or mushy. It comes fitted with coil tapped pickups for a greater flexibility.
5 Piece Wizard neck
This is a great shred neck with an 18mm thickness at the 1st fret to 20mm at the 12th. It's great for shreddy lead lines and when you dig in on chords at this low tuning it keeps all the articulation and clarity you could want.
Here's what Ibanez have to say
The PWM100 is loaded with Paul's signature Mojotone PW Hornet pickups. The "PW Hornet" humbucker is specially designed to provide a wide variety of progressive tones from pristine cleans full of warmth to heavy leads and chunky chord voicings, without going mushy on the lows or harsh on the highs. The girth and clarity of its coil tapped tones combined with its dynamic pick attack response make the "PW Hornet" a well-balanced and versatile high-output humbucker pickup.
- neck type PWM 5pc Maple/Bubinga neck
- body Ash body (44mm Body Thickness)
- fretboard Rosewood fretboard w/Off-set White dot inlay
- fret Jumbo frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
- bridge Lo-pro Edge tremolo bridge
- neck pickup Mojotone PW Hornet (H) neck pickup (Passive/Alnico)
- bridge pickup Mojotone PW Hornet (H) bridge pickup (Passive/Ceramic)
- factory tuning 1C#, 2G#, 3E, 4B, 5F#, 6C#
- hardware color Cosmo black
- case/bag Hardshell case included