Here's what Ibanez say about the Prestige RG Uppercut Debut
The ultimate metal machine, the Ibanez Prestige Uppercut series, has been loved and well received by metal guitarists for its precision, Japanese craftsmanship, and notable pickups by Bare Knuckle. Bare Knuckle pickups are completely hand wound in England and are now one of the most high-profile pickups among professional metal guitarists for their progressive tone and character.
Ibanez proudly introduces the Prestige RG Uppercut. The body is solid basswood with a fat but well-balanced tonality. The ebony fretboard provides a tight response and this time comes with stainless frets. The stainless frets are known for their bright tone, and they add player-friendly features, such as long durability and smoothness. The legendary Lo-Pro Edge bridge offers maximum playing comfort with its streamlined profile and recessed fine tuners. Additionally, the Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability and cut down string-changing time.
The combination of these features and Ibanez’s most recognizable and distinctive RG offer ideal sound, speed, and strength. This ultimate metal machine will greatly assist and enhance your performance.
- Bare Knuckle Aftermath pickups
- Stainless jumbo frets
- Bound Ebony fretboard
- Gotoh® MG-T locking machineheads
- Neck type : Super Wizard HP 5pc Maple/Walnut neck w/KTS™ TITANIUM rods
- Body : Basswood body
- Fretboard : Bound Ebony fretboard
- Fret : Stainless frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
- Bridge : Lo-Pro Edge tremolo bridge
- Neck pickup : Bare Knuckle Aftermath (H) neck pickup
- Bridge pickup : Bare Knuckle Aftermath (H) bridge pickup
- Hardware color : Cosmo black
- Case/bag : Hardshell case included