Developed with precision-perfect performance in mind, the Ibanez JS2410MCO Joe Satriani Signature Electric Guitar offers articulate tonal clarity alongside extremely comfortable and responsive playability. Whether you're ripping it up with intense solos or your holding back with sensitivity in mind, the JS2410MCO won't let you down. Boasting an extremely fluid, smooth and and provocatively curvy design, complimented by its special JS neck profile, you will find wearing and playing this stunning electric guitar an absolute dream!
Two DiMarzio humbucking pickups, partnered with push/pull coil tapping and highpass filter give you a tonal variety that will seem endless. This is one guitar that seriously wants you to explore its depth and variation. It also has an Edge tremolo and 6105 frets thrown into the mix, adding to the sheer beauty of the craftsmanship of this instrument.
Its special JS neck profile offers you, the player, a consistently solid foundation for your fretting needs, encouraging fast and fluid playing styles. Manufactured from three-piece maple/bubinga, the neck provides a rigid reliability that tentatively transfers the guitar's natural vibrations, giving you an extremely organic tone. Featuring 6105 frets, smoothed down edges offer undeniable feel that reassures you that even if you shred hard, it won't be at the cost of your fingers!
Loaded with DiMarzio humbuckers, you're obviously being spoilt with rich depth and flavour. Featuring a Satch Track humbucker positioned at the neck and a Mo' Joe humbucker placed at the bridge, their tonal extravagance and awesome output are on show for all to hear! Don't forget that the Ibanez JS2410MCO Joe Satriani Signature Model also comes equipped with a push/pull tone control, enabling you to coil-tap the bridge pickup, offering you a wealth of single-coil tones too! Like we said.. you're being spoilt!
For players that like to be expressive with the volume knob, you'll appreciate the push/pull highpass filter, preventing you from losing your high-frequency edge when rolling your volume off. You can maintain definition and articulation and then switch to full-bore tone when the time suits you and crank your amp! So for a complete package boasting extremely fluid playability, a utter library of tones and build quality that even the most fussy of players could demand, the Ibanez JS2410MCO Joe Satriani Signature Model really does have it all! For a sound that's just as bold as its eye-catchin 'Muscle Car Orange' finish, plug this in now!
- Joe Satriani Signature guitar, designed for maximum playability and tonal diversity
- Dual DiMarzio humbucking pickups are Joe Satriani's favorites
- Push/pull coil-tap and highpass filter greatly expand your sonic options
- 6105 frets have the Prestige edge treatment, giving them a smoother, rounder feel
- Made in Japan
- Body Type: JS
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Body Material: Alder body
- Top Material: Not applicable
- Colour: Muscle Car Orange
- Neck Material: 3-pc maple/bubinga
- Neck Shape: JS
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Abalone dots
- Number of Frets: 24 x 6105
- Nut Width: 1.65"
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Edge tremolo
- Tuners: Chrome tuners
- Number of Pickups: 2
- Neck Pickup: DiMarzio Satch Track humbucker
- Middle Pickup: No middle pickup
- Bridge Pickup: DiMarzio Mo' Joe humbucker
- Controls: 1 x volume with push/pull high-pass filter, 1 x tone with push/pull coil-tap, 3-way pickup selector
- Strings: .009 -.042
- Case Included: Hardshell Case