Ibanez JEM70V JEM Electric Guitar in Sea Foam Green
The latest addition to the JEM line boasts similar features to previous models with the added excitement of a bright-yet-tasteful sea foam green finish. The 5-piece wizard neck, edge tremolo system and DiMarzio pickups are all testament to Ibanez's attention to detail when making this Vai guitar. The jumbo frets, locking nut and fast neck are great for quick fingerwork and big bends. A true showman's axe! The Jem 70V.
Here's what Ibanez say about the JEM70V
Steve Vai is one of the few guitarists universally acknowledged as one who has changed the way musicians think about what a guitar can really do. His signature Ibanez guitars are no different: Iconic, Sublime, Awe-Inspiring, Outrageous. The Ibanez JEM Series models are trailblazers in a world of imitators – there’s nothing like them.
JEM/UV - STEVE VAI SERIES BASICS
- Proudly made in Japan since their debut in 1987
- Contoured body with 24-fret JEM Prestige neck provides easy access to all registers
- Vai’s choice of specific DiMarzio pickups on models combined with Ibanez Split-5 wiring provide incredible tonal versatility
- Lion's Claw tremolo cavity allows pitches to be radically raised or lowered
- Steve Vai’s Japanese-made U777 Universe – the iconic solid-body seven-string – allows easy transition from 6- to 7-string techniques
- 5-piece Wizard maple/walnut neck w/KTS titanium reinforcement
- American basswood body
- Jumbo frets
- Edge bridge
- DiMarzio Evolution (H) neck pickup
- DiMarzio Evolution (S) middle pickup
- DiMarzio Evolution (H) bridge pickup
- Chrome hardware
- Colour: Sea Foam Green (SFG)
Available For Order
Normally available in 5 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 5 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery