Ibanez FR6UCS-BKF Electric Guitar In Black FlatWith Hardshell Case
Here's what Ibanez say about the FR6UCS-BKF Electric Guitar In Black Flat
The ultimate metal machine, the Ibanez Prestige Uppercut series, has been loved and well received by metal guitarists for its precision, Japanese craftsmanship, and notable pickups by Bare Knuckle. Bare Knuckle pickups are completely hand wound in England and are now one of the most high-profile pickups among professional metal guitarists for their progressive tone and character.
The body is solid mahogany, providing a warm tone with rich resonance. The ebony fretboard provides a tight response and this time comes with stainless frets. The stainless frets are known for their bright tone, and they add player-friendly features, such as long durability and smoothness.
The Tight-End bridge is perfectly designed to anchor with rigidness and accuracy. Saddles are firmly locked onto the base plate for maximum string vibration and remain perfectly linear during intonation adjustment for the most accurate setup. The saddles’ heights can be adjusted individually with 1 screw. Also, the top side of the bridge is smooth finished; if you play hard, the Tight-End bridge will absorb your hand’s punishment without dishing out any of its own.
The Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability and cut down string-changing time. The combination of these features and FR’s simple and refined body offers ideal sound and playing comfort. This ultimate metal machine will greatly assist and enhance your performance.
- Bare Knuckle Aftermath pickups
- Stainless jumbo frets
- Bound Ebony fretboard
- Tight-End bridge
- Gotoh® MG-T locking machineheads
- Neck type : Wizard HP Maple/Walnut neck
- Body : Mahogany body
- Fretboard : Bound Ebony fretboard
- Fret : Stainless frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
- Bridge : Tight-End bridge
- Neck pickup : Bare Knuckle Aftermath (H) neck pickup
- Bridge pickup : Bare Knuckle Aftermath (H) bridge pickup
- Hardware color : Cosmo black
- String Gauge : .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Factory Tuning : 1D, 2A, 3F, 4C, 5G, 6D
- Case/bag : Hardshell case included