Here's what Ibanez say about the ARZ6UCS-BKF Electric Guitar in Black Flat
ARZ6UCS, one of Ibanez’s Prestige Uppercut models, features a 24-fret, 2-octave fretboard, surpassing the boundaries of traditional single cutaway.
Bare Knuckle Nailbomb pickups with Alnico magnets create a huge sound with deep-bottom ends, rich mid-ranges, and clean, articulate highs.
The smooth neck heel allows easy playing, and the long neck scale makes the ARZ ideal for both standard tune shredders and drop-tune demons. The stainless frets promise superior longevity and a quick, bright, and sustainable tone. It comes factory-tune by a whole step down. A hard-shell case is included.
- Bare Knuckle Nailbomb pickups
- Jumbo Stainless frets
- Prestige fret edge treatment
- Ebony fretboard w/24 frets
- Set-in neck w/Smooth heel
- Gotoh® MG-T locking machineheads
- Neck type : ARZ 3pc Maple/Mahogany set-in neck (smooth heel)
- Body : Maple top/Mahogany body
- Fretboard : Bound Ebony fretboard
- Fret : Stainless frets w/Prestige fret edge treatment
- Bridge : Tight-Tune bridge
- Neck pickup : Bare Knuckle Nailbomb (H) neck pickup
- Bridge pickup : Bare Knuckle Nailbomb (H) bridge pickup
- Hardware color : Cosmo Black
- String Gauge : .010/.013/.017/.026/.036/.046
- Factory Tuning : 1D, 2A, 3F, 4C, 5G, 6D
- Case/bag : Hardshell case included