Ibanez Artcore AS93FM-TCD Expressionist in Trans Cherry Red
The Artcore series from Ibanez has been a long-standing staple of their catalogue. Although the company are most renowned for their cutting-edge instruments aimed at hard rock and metal players, their Artcore line is for the old-school jazz cats and blues players. With premium specifications and a traditional construction, the AS93FM-TCD is an elegant guitar that offers far more than its modest price suggests.
The semi-hollow Flamed Maple body provides a super-bright and vibrant sound, with excellent resonance and acoustic-like projection. For chord-based playing, you'll get plenty of mid-range clarity and a sparkly top-end that'll easily cut through a busy mix.
Paired with a 3-piece Mahogany/Maple neck, you can expect a sturdy-feeling neck which will stay solid in contrasting conditions and temperatures. The tonal qualities of the Mahogany will offer some low-end warmth, making this a full-bodied and balanced-sounding instrument.
The AS83-STE sports a pair of medium-output Super 58 humbuckers, pickups that really lend themselves to jazz, blues and even rock. With Alnico magnets, these pickups have a pure and clear quality, with a rounded tone that's perfect for jazzy chords. Add some overdrive, and you'll achieve an incredibly smooth lead tone with the neck humbucker, and a bright sound with the bridge humbucker.
- Neck: 3pc Mahogany/Maple Set-in
- Fingerboard: Bound Ebony w/ Acrylic Block Inlays
- Frets: 22 Medium
- Body: Flamed Maple Top/Back/Sides
- Max Body Thickness: 2 5/8"/Width at Lower Bout: 15 3/4"
- Neck Pickup: Super 58 (H)
- Bridge Pickup: Super 58 (H)
- Bridge: ART-1 w/ Quik Change III Tailpiece
- Hardware Colour: Gold
Next Delivery Due: Monday, 21 January 2019
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Monday, 21 January 2019
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery