Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar at the moment is a tricky experience. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
The Heritage H-575 is an authentic archtop guitar that demands attention. Its gorgeous figured Maple body, genuine Mahogany neck and select Indian Rosewood fingerboard are complemented by a stellar "florentine" cutaway that provides unhindered access all the way up to the 20th fret. While the H-575 model is primarily aimed at serious jazz musicians, its Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbucker pairing gives it a versatile voice and can easily stretch into further sonic territory.
Crafted using traditional equipment and luthier methods in the legendary 225 Parson Street factory in Kalamazoo, Michigan — where some of the world's most coveted vintage guitars were built — this high-quality instrument continues a beautiful legacy; made for players seeking a spellbinding hollow-body guitar with a clean and balanced tonal character.
- Full Hollow-Body Design — Unlocks plenty of acoustic "vibe" and yields a fast, punchy attack that's accentuated by the bright-sounding figured Maple tonewoods. Lightweight construction prevents playing fatigue, making the H-575 perfectly stage-ready.
- Nitrocellulose Finish — Old-school, hand-sprayed lacquer allows the instrument to breathe; delivering an open and resonant sound. It ages beautifully over time too!
- Hand-Shaped 'Standard' Neck — Provides sublime playability, with the chunky '50s-style profile offering a true "time capsule" feel.
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard — Smooth and silky material, featuring a comfortable 12" radius and 20 frets.
- Jescar Medium/Jumbo Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Precise 'Plek' Process — Heritage uses a 'Plek Station' in its production line. This machine analyses their instruments' fingerboards and makes fine adjustments to the frets to ensure optimal playability.
- Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Humbuckers — These pickups bring back the legendary mid-'50s PAF sound, with their mild output suiting expressive players.
- CTS Potentiometers — Enable smooth control over individual pickup volume and tone.
- Adjustable Rosewood Bridge — Classy, retro design captures that iconic vintage acoustic look and produces a woody, sustain-rich sound.
- Grover Tuners — High-quality machine heads allow for precise pitching and ensure decades of reliable operation.
- TKL Case — Included with the H-575; protects the guitar from knocks on the road!
- Body Material: Figured Maple (Top & Back)
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Dots
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Humbucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: Rosewood Adjustable with Trapeze Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Black
- Strings: GHS Boomers 11-52
- Case: TKL