The Heritage H-535 is a true sonic workhorse. The combination of a powerful dual-humbucking pickup configuration and a semi-hollow construction makes this timeless-looking guitar a flexible tone machine adaptable for practically any genre of music.
Crafted using traditional equipment and luthier methods in the legendary 225 Parson Street factory in Kalamazoo, Michigan — where some of the world's most coveted vintage guitars were built — this high-quality instrument continues a beautiful legacy; made for players seeking a versatile axe that exudes iconic "Golden Era" style.
- Semi-Hollow Body — Yields an airy and acoustic-like sound, boosted by the bright-sounding laminated Maple tonewoods. Lightweight construction makes it perfect for long sets!
- Solid Maple Centerblock — Enhances sustain and controls unwanted feedback, making the H-535 useable with overdrive and distortion.
- Nitrocellulose Finish — Old-school, hand-sprayed lacquer allows the instrument to breathe; delivering an open and resonant sound. It ages beautifully over time too!
- Hand-Shaped 'Standard' Neck — Provides sublime playability, with the chunky '50s-style profile offering a true "time capsule" feel.
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard — Smooth and silky material, featuring a comfortable 12" radius and 22 frets.
- Jescar Medium/Jumbo Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Precise 'Plek' Process — Heritage uses a 'Plek Station' in its production line. This machine analyses their instruments' fingerboards and makes fine adjustments to the frets to ensure optimal playability.
- Seymour Duncan ‘59 Humbuckers — Versatile, vintage-inspired pickups deliver timeless treble tone at the bridge and warm, full-bodied punch at the neck.
- CTS Potentiometers — Enable smooth control over individual pickup volume and tone.
- Locking Bridge/Tailpiece — Locking design holds down the strings for hassle-free restringing and contributes to the impressive resonance of the instrument.
- Grover Tuners — High-quality machine heads allow for precise pitching and ensure decades of reliable operation.
- TKL Case — Included with the H-535; protects the guitar from knocks on the road!
- Body Material: Laminated Maple (Top & Back) with Maple Centerblock
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Dots
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan '59 Humbucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: Locking Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Locking Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Pickguard: Plastic
- Switch Tip: Black
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Case: TKL