The Heritage H-530 is a genuine hollow-body electric guitar. The lightest instrument in Heritage's Standard Collection, the H-530 is made using the same laminate Maple rim set as the H-535 model, but its open construction and lack of a full centerblock allows the guitar to breathe more naturally. The addition of a set of Lollar P-90s means that the H-530 provides warm and mid-heavy tones too — sure to please players seeking nostalgic jazz/rock sounds.
Crafted using traditional equipment and luthier methods in the legendary 225 Parson Street factory in Kalamazoo, Michigan — where some of the world's most coveted vintage guitars were built — this high-quality instrument continues a beautiful legacy; made for musicians yearning an authentic thinline hollow-body guitar that's flexible enough for multiple styles.
- Full Hollow Body Design — Unlocks plenty of acoustic character and yields a fast, punchy attack that's accentuated by the bright-sounding figured Maple tonewoods. Lightweight construction prevents playing fatigue, making the H-530 perfectly stage-ready.
- Nitrocellulose Finish — Old-school, hand-sprayed lacquer allows the instrument to breathe; delivering an open and resonant sound. It ages beautifully over time too!
- Hand-Shaped 'Standard' Neck — Provides sublime playability, with the chunky '50s-style profile offering a true "time capsule" feel.
- Indian Rosewood Fingerboard — Smooth and silky material, featuring a comfortable 12" radius and 22 frets.
- Jescar Medium/Jumbo Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Precise 'Plek' Process — Heritage uses a 'Plek Station' in its production line. This machine analyses their instruments' fingerboards and makes fine adjustments to the frets to ensure optimal playability.
- Lollar Dogear P90 Pickups — Scatter-wound with degaussed Alnico 5 bar magnets, these pickups provide warmth, growl and an instantly recognisable vintage guitar tone.
- CTS Potentiometers — Enable smooth control over individual pickup volume and tone.
- Locking Tune-O-Matic Bridge — Locking design holds down the strings for hassle-free restringing and contributes to the impressive sustain of the instrument.
- Grover Tuners — High-quality machine heads allow for precise pitching and ensure decades of reliable operation.
- TKL Case — Included with the H-535; protects the guitar from knocks on the road!
- Body Material: Laminated Figured Maple (Top & Back)
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck Material: Genuine Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlays: Dots
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Pickup: Lollar Dogear P90
- Bridge Pickup: Lollar Dogear P90
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: Locking Tune-O-Matic with Trapeze Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Grover
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Black
- Strings: GHS Boomers 10-46
- Case: TKL