Book a video appointment
Buying a premium guitar at the moment is a tricky experience. However, fear not! Our new Guitar Gallery specialists (Paul, and Paul), are on-hand to help talk you through your purchase, make recommendations and give you the confidence to make the right decision.
With over 30 combined years of boutique and rare guitar sales between them, the Pauls really know their stuff and can help you choose, or track down that special piece you’re looking for.
Click here to book your video appointment now.
The Heritage Eagle Classic is a timeless archtop guitar built to satisfy any player looking for a high-end jazz box. Crafted with a Sitka Spruce top to bring more complex fundamentals and acoustic value, the solid Ebony fretboard and elegant white binding offers a sleek and understated look. Two Seymour Duncan Seth Lover humbuckers provide the diversity and tonal capabilities that any professional demands.
Crafted using traditional equipment and luthier methods in the legendary 225 Parson Street factory in Kalamazoo, Michigan — where some of the world's most coveted vintage guitars were built — this high-quality instrument continues a beautiful legacy; made for musicians seeking a spellbinding hollow-body guitar with a balanced and versatile tonal character.
- Full Hollow-Body Design — Unlocks plenty of acoustic "vibe" and yields a fast, punchy attack that's accentuated by the bright-sounding figured Maple tonewoods. Lightweight construction prevents playing fatigue, making the H-575 perfectly stage-ready.
- Nitrocellulose Finish — Old-school, hand-sprayed lacquer allows the instrument to breathe; delivering an open and resonant sound. It ages beautifully over time too!
- Hand-Shaped 'Standard' Neck — Provides sublime playability, with the chunky '50s-style profile offering a true "time capsule" feel.
- Ebony Fingerboard — Luxurious, silky and vibrant-sounding material; featuring a comfortable 12" radius and 20 frets.
- Jescar Medium/Jumbo Frets — Offer a controllable feel for wide vibrato and pitch-perfect string bends.
- Precise 'Plek' Process — Heritage uses a 'Plek Station' in its production line. This machine analyses their instruments' fingerboards and makes fine adjustments to the frets to ensure optimal playability.
- Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Humbuckers — These pickups bring back the legendary mid-'50s PAF sound, with their clear and mild output suiting expressive players.
- CTS Potentiometers — Enable smooth control over individual pickup volume and tone.
- Adjustable Rosewood Bridge — Classy, retro design captures that iconic vintage acoustic look and produces a woody, sustain-rich sound.
- Grover Super Rotomatic Tuners — High-quality machine heads allow for precise pitching and ensure decades of reliable operation.
- TKL Case — Included with the Eagle Classic; protects the guitar from knocks on the road!
- Body Material: Figured Maple
- Body Top: Sitka Spruce
- Body Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Neck Material: 5-Piece Curly Maple
- Neck Profile: Standard
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Jescar Medium/Jumbo
- Nut Material: Corian
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Seth Lover Humbucker
- Controls: 2 Volume, 2 Tone, 3-Way Toggle
- Electronics: CTS 500K Potentiometers, Vishay .022uF Capacitors, Switchcraft Toggle Switch and Pure Tone Input Jack
- Hardware Finish: Gold
- Bridge: Rosewood Adjustable with Finger Bail Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Grover Super Rotomatic
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hat
- Switch Tip: Black
- Strings: GHS Boomers 11-52
- Case: TKL