EVH Wolfgang Special In Charcoal Burst
1 IN STOCK
Order now for delivery to you on Mon 23rd May 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1099 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
Here's What EVH Say about the Wolfgang Special:
Road-tested in arenas around the world, the Wolfgang® Special is a purebred music-making machine, designed with stunning style, giant sound and high-speed playability.
The Wolfgang Special QM features a basswood body with an arched quilt maple top and a robust graphite-reinforced bolt-on quartersawn baked maple neck. The neck is carved and rolled to Eddie Van Halen’s exacting specifications and features a hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back. Primed for high performance, energetic riffing and blazing leads, the 12”-16” compound radius baked maple fingerboard has 22 jumbo frets and black dot inlays.
Truss rod adjustments have also never been easier thanks to a spoke wheel conveniently located at the base of the neck. A pair of flagship custom-designed EVH® Wolfgang Alnico 2 humbucking pickups are mounted directly to the body, providing dynamic yet articulate voicing, as well as endless sustain for powerful chords and melody lines. A sturdy and dependable EVH-branded Floyd Rose® locking trem and Floyd Rose locking nut work in tandem for precise tuning even with extreme changes in pitch, while the EVH D-Tuna® retunes to drop-D and back with strict accuracy at the flick of a finger.
The volume knob with treble bleed circuit has a 500K EVH Bourns® low friction pot for smooth swells and a tone control knob with a 250K Bourns high friction tone pot that prevents accidental tone shifting.
Spotlight-ready, the Wolfgang Special QM is available in Charcoal Burst or Chlorine Burst with cream body binding and chrome hardware.
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Top: Quilt Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Quartersawn Baked Maple
- Neck Shape: Wolfgang® Backshape
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Neck Thickness: .805” at 3rd & .890” at 12th Fret
- Fingerboard: Baked Maple, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Side Dots: Black
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® R2 Locking, 1.625” (41.3 mm)
- Tuning Machines: EVH®-Branded Gotoh®
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Bridge: EVH®-Branded Floyd Rose® Locking Tremolo with EVH® D-Tuna®
- Tremolo Arm: Floyd Rose® 1000 Series
- Pickups: Direct Mount EVH® Wolfgang® Humbucking (Bridge & Neck)
- Pickup Colour: Black (597), Parchment (599)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position
3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume (500K EVH® Bourns® Low Friction Pot) with Treble Bleed Circuit, Tone (250K
EVH® Bourns® High Friction Pot)
- Control Knobs: Black Knurled with White Indicator
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strap Buttons: Oversized
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable