EVH Wolfgang Signature Ebony Fretboard Ivory
Here's what EVH say
EVH brings you the Wolfgang® USA Edward Van Halen Signature model, loaded with Eddie Van Halen’s most up-to-date specs along with the classic looks and behemoth sound you’ve come to expect.
The basswood body features a big-leaf maple top and five-ply binding, while the bolt-on quartersawn maple neck is sculpted to Eddie’s precise specs, with graphite reinforcement and a hand-rubbed back finish for smooth, fast playability. The compound-radius (12”-16”) ebony fingerboard has 22 vintage stainless steel frets, pearloid (Ivory finish) or dot (Stealth finish) inlays, and a convenient heel-mounted truss rod adjustment wheel.
Experience scorching and well-balanced tone with a custom-wound alnico 2 EVH® Wolfgang® Humbucker in the bridge and a newly added alnico 3 custom-wound EVH® Wolfgang Humbucker in the neck, both controlled by a special reverse oriented three-way toggle switch. Stutter-stop à la “You Really Got Me” with the red-button killswitch and play “Cathedral” without any crackle or pop, courtesy of the EVH High Friction (Tone) Pot and an EVH “HPU” or High Performance Upgrade, custom-made Low Friction (Volume) Pot.
Sturdy and steadfast, the EVH-branded Floyd Rose® locking tremolo provides endless sustain and precise tuning regardless of how many dive bombs you rip or how drastically you attack your whammy-bar. The EVH D-Tuna® retunes to drop-D and back with strict accuracy at the flick of a finger, with a low-friction volume control for smooth swells and a high-friction tone control that prevents accidental tone shifting. Boasts elegant and classic style in Ivory or Stealth with chrome hardware, black speed knobs and dog leash strap/eye-bolt clasps. Hardshell EVH Striped SKB case and EVH leather strap included.
- Series: USA Signature Series
- Body Material: Basswood with Big Leaf Maple Top
- Body Finish: Satin Urethane (868), Gloss Urethane (849)
- Neck: Wolfgang Backshape, .805” @ 3rd Fret / .890” @ 12th Fret
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Vintage Stainless
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot (868), Pearloid Block (849)
- Tuning Machines: EVH®-Branded
- Scale Length: 25.5” (64.8 cm)
- Pickup Switching: EVH Reverse-Style 3-Position Switching: Position 1: Neck Pickup,
- Position 2: Neck and Bridge, Position 3:Bridge
- Controls: EVH® BI Tech HPU Low Friction Volume, EVH® Bourns High
- Friction Tone
- Control Knobs: Black “Speed” Knobs
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® Locking, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Pickups: EVH® Wolfgang AL2 Humbucker (Bridge)
- EVH® Wolfgang AL3 Humbucker (Neck)
Available For Order
Normally available in 7 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 7 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.