EVH Eddie Van Halen Stripe Series Circles Guitar in Black & White
Van Halen hardly needs an introduction. And we have now got one of his signature guitars at an insane price!
One of the worlds greatest guitar heroes, most notably known for his two-hand tapping and superstrat frankenstein guitars. This particular model is known as the 'unchained guitar' and was used during the 1981 Van Halen Fair Warning tour. You can own a little part of some prominent guitar history!
The guitar is a single humbucker machine with an oil-finished maple neck that has a compound radius (12" to 16") for increased speed and better feel for shredders. Not to mention the rolled-fret edges which makes the neck that much more comfortable to hold and make it feel like it's been played in. No chance of cutting your hand on the edge of the fretboard!
The Basswood body is streamlined to fit snugly against your body to enhance the feel of a smooth, fluid, highly-playable instrument. Imagine this guitar as a sports car with increased aerodynamics!
Perfect for hard rock and high octance blues, the EVH is a no frills instrument. There is no tone control which means that you only have to worry about how loud your guitar is. The bridge pickup is a powerful EVH Wolfgang Humbucker which will give you a highly saturated lead sound. Combine that with the floy-rose and you can create squealing divebombs and heavy riffs without worrying about going out of tune!
What EVH say about the Stripe Series Circles Electric Guitar:
With an otherworldly black-and-white “crop circles” graphic gloss finish, the EVH Circles model is without question one of the most distinctively eye-catching guitars in the Stripe Series lineup. There’s nothing alien about the rest of this high-performance tone machine, though, with its sleek Strat®-like basswood body, rock-solid quartersawn maple neck with oiled finish, fast and smooth compound-radius maple fingerboard (12”-16”) with comfortably rolled edges and 22 jumbo frets, a single ferocious EVH direct-mount pickup with single black plastic control knob (master volume), EVH Floyd Rose®
with D-Tuna® bridge and locking nut, and EVH tuners.
- Series: Stripe Series
- Body Material: Basswood
- Neck: Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Oil
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12" to 16" (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm) Compound Radius
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- String Nut: Floyd Rose Locking Nut, 1.6875" (43 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Headstock: Stratocaster® Headstock
- Tuning Machines: EVH Die-Cast
- Pickup: EVH Cream-Colored Wolfgang Humbucking (Bridge)
- Other Features: Red "See Ya Later Bye " Graphic on Guitar Back, EVH Neckplate, Bar
- String Retainer, Thumb Wheel Truss Rod Adjustment, Vintage-
- Style Strap Buttons
- Controls: Volume
- Bridge: EVH-Branded Floyd Rose® Locking Tremolo with EVH D-Tuna®
- Hardware: Chrome
- Strings: EVH Strings, (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Control Knob: One Black Plastic "Tone" Knob
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane