ESP LTD M-400M in Natural Satin
Here's what ESP say about the M-400M in Natural Satin
The LTD 400 Series is designed with the professional performing and recording musician in mind, but is available at a price that even casual players can afford. With the M-400M, you get a sturdily well-built bolt-on shredding machine, complete with the classic M-style extra thin flat neck profile.
This guitar's most noticeable feature is its great-looking mahogany top in Natural Satin finish, with the warmth of the wood contrasting perfectly with its black hardware. Its mahogany body and fast three-piece maple neck are constructed at 25.5" scale, with a 24 extra-jumbo frets on its rosewood fingerboard. Like the rest of the M Series, simplicity is the key to the M-400M, with a single volume knob and a selector to choose between its high-output Seymour Duncan Jazz and Custom-5 pickups. The M-400M also includes Grover tuners and a Floyd Rose bridge. Also available in a Satin Black finish and EMG pickups with the M-400.
- Construction: Bolt-On
- Scale: 25.5"
- Body: Mahogany
- Top: Mahogany
- Neck: 3Pc Maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 350mm
- Fut Width: 43mm
- Nut Type: Locking
- Neck Contour: Extra Thin Flat
- Frets/Type: 24 XJ
- Hardware Colour: Black
- Srap Button: Standard
- Tuners: Grover
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Special
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Jazz
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Custom-5
- Electronics: Passive
- Electronics Layout: Vol/Toggle Switch
- Case: CMHFF
- Case Included: No
Available For Order
Normally available in 28 days
We can special order this item from our supplier
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Normally available in 28 working days
- Delivery time for this item may be longer depending on whether our supplier has the item in stock.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery