Epiphone Ltd Ed Richie Faulkner Flying-V Outfit
The new Epiphone Ltd. Ed. Richie Faulkner Flying-V Custom Outfit is the premier signature model from the legendary lead guitarist for Judas Priest.
Featuring a classic Flying-V with EMG™ active pickups chosen by Faulkner, a Floyd Rose® Tremolo and bridge and tailpiece with R2 Locking Nut, Grover® Rotomatic machine heads, a Thin-C neck profile, and a custom designed gig bag.
Ltd Ed Richie Faulkner Flying-V Custom Outfit At A Glance
- EMG™ Active Pickups
- Floyd Rose® Tremolo and "R2" Locking Nut
- Grover® Rotomatic 18:1 ratio machine heads
- Custom Gigbag and hand-signed certificate of authenticity
- Finish: Body-Gloss, Neck-Satin
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Custom Richie Faulkner Thin-C
- Nut: Floyd Rose "R2" Locking
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Deep Set
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: Bell Shaped, 2-Layer
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony w/Pearloid "Block" Inlays, "Falcon" Logo at 12th Fret
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Headstock: Traditional Flying-V w/Pearloid "Epiphone" Logo and Judas Priest "Trident" Logo
- Neck Pickup: EMG-66 (Active)
- Bridge Pickup: EMG-57 (Active)
- Controls: Epiphone All Metal 3-Way Pickup Selector w/Black Toggle Cap, Master Volume (25K)
- Battery: EZ-Access 9-Volt Battery Compartment on Back
- Binding: Body Top- 7-Layer, Fingerboard- 1-Layer, Headstock- 5-Layer
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Bridge/Tailpiece: Floyd Rose® Tremolo, 1000-Series
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Pickguard: 3-Layer
- Output Jack: Epiphone All Metal 1/4" w/Metal Jack Plate
- Machine Heads: Grover® Rotomatic, 18:1 Ratio
- Knobs: Black "Speed" Knobs
- Includes: Custom Richie Faulkner Deluxe Gigbag, hand-Signed Certificate of Authenticity in Presentation Binder.