Epiphone Ltd Ed Lee Malia Explorer Custom Artisan Outfit
Here's what Epiphone say about the Lee Malia Explorer Custom Artisan Outfit
Bring Me the Horizon is one of the fastest rising music groups in the world and Lee Malia has emerged as one of the leading guitarists of his generation. Like Lee's Epiphone Les Paul Artisan, the new Ltd. Ed. Lee Malia Explorer Custom Artisan Outfit features another classic "Kalamazoo" era design--the Explorer--in a beautiful Walnut finish with Ivory and Black binding on the body and headstock along with an "Artisan" floral inlay in pearloid on a smooth Torrefied Composite fingerboard. The Mahogany body has a Maple top to add bite to the tone. The Mahogany neck has a "1959" Rounded "C" profile with a 24.75" scale length. The black Explorer-style headstock has a pearloid "Epiphone" logo in 60s era typeface with a "Lee Malia" signature inlay on the back.
Gibson USA Pickups with Coil-Splitting
To get his distinctive tone, Lee Malia prefers the combination of a sensitive P-94 single coil pickup for rhythm and a powerful Gibson 84T-LM™ humbucker for leads. In between the two pickups under the pickguard is a "Dummy Coil™ that cancels the "hum" when in single-coil mode. Three traditional "TopHat" knobs with metal inserts control neck volume, bridge volume, and master tone. The bridge volume also serves as a coil-spitting control (via a push/pull switch) so the humbucker can also be used as a single-coil pickup.
Epiphone Rock Solid Hardware
Lee Malia's Explorer Custom Artisan features stylish gold hardware including premium 14:1 ratio die-cast machine heads with "tulip" buttons, Epiphone straplocks, plus Epiphone's road worthy exclusive non-rotating, heavy duty non-rotating output jack with a metal output jack plate. Set up and intonation is easy thanks to the classic combo of a LockTone™ Tune-o-matic bridge and Stopbar tailpiece. The black Explorer pickguard has a white 3-way pickup selector switch. A custom gigbag and a Certificate of Authenticity hand-signed by Lee Malia are also included.
- Top Material: Maple
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: "1959" Rounded, C Profile
- Neck Joint: Glued-In, Set
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Headstock: "Explorer" Shaped
- Headstock Inlay: "Epiphone" Logo in Pearloid
- Truss Rod Cover: Black "Bell" Shape, 2-Layer, "Explorer" in White
- Fingerboard Material: Torrefied Composite
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Inlay: Classic "Artisan" Floral Pattern in Pearloid
- Binding: Body: 7-Layer Front and Back, Headstock: 5-Layer, Fingerboard: 1-Layer
- Nut: Ivory, Artificial Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Pickguard: 4-Layer, PVC
- Knobs: Black Tophats w/Metal Inserts
- Bridge: LockTone™ Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone™ Stopbar
- Output Jack: Epiphone Exclusive Non-Rotating, Heavy Duty w/Metal Jack Plate
- Includes: Epiphone Strap Locks, Hand Signed Certificate of Authenticity, Premium Gigbag
- Warranty: Epiphone Limited Lifetime
10+ In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Thursday, 24 May 2018
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
2 in stock at our Guildford store
10+ in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.