Epiphone Ltd Ed Korina Flying-V in Antique Natural
Rock's rare bid returns with a Korina body and Alnico Classic Humbuckers
Epiphone proudly presents the historic Ltd. Ed. Korina Flying-V in a solid Korina body with Alnico Classic Humbuckers, and gold hardware.
The Legend of the Flying-V
The Flying-V electric guitar was first released in a very limited run in the late 50s and was one of the most radical designs of its time. Somehow, many of those rare originals wound up in the hands of rock's greatest guitarists including Jimi Hendrix and Lonnie Mack along with Keith Richards and Brian Jones of the Rolling Stones. Today original Flying-Vs are some of the most expensive instruments on the vintage market. Embraced by classic rock and metal fans, the Flying-V is one of the most recognized electric guitars in the world (coming in second only to the Les Paul) and is one of the most popular designs in Gibson and Epiphone's long history. Now, Epiphone introduces the legendary Flying-V to a new generation with an all Korina (also known as African Limba) body with modern hardware and superb vintage voiced Alnico Classic Humbuckers.
- Body: Korina (African Limba)
- Neck: Korina (African Limba)
- Neck Profile: "1960's" SlimTaper; D-Profile
- Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Neck Joint: Glued In
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Scale: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood with pearloid "Dot" inlays
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16"
- Frets: 22; medium-jumbo
- Headstock: Traditional Flying-V with Pearloid "Epiphone" logo
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic Humbucker
- Bridge Pickups: Epiphone Alnico Classic Plus Humbucker
- Controls: Epiphone All-metal 3-way Pickup Selector Bridge Volume
- Neck Volume
- Master Tone
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: String-Thru Body; Classic "V" metal plate
- Hardware: Gold
- Pickguard: 3-layer; (B/W/B)
- Output Jack: Epiphone All-metal 1/4"
- Output Jack Plate: Square; Black PVC
- Machine Heads: Epiphone "Deluxe" Tuners with Tulip buttons, 18: 1
- Knobs: Black "Top Hat" knobs