This limited edition instrument is a supercharged shred machine. It’s got a Dinky body shape in a Satin Black finish with red Dimarzio pickups, it looks awesome.
You’ll find a Floyd Rose, a locking nut and 24 frets in between, so you can really let loose on this beast.
Under the hood its got a powerful pickup combination too. 3 Dimarzio pickups are on-board:
- Bridge: Super Distortion
- Middle: FS-1 DP110 singlecoil
- Neck: PAF Pro
With a 5 way switch you’ll and pickup combinations a-plenty, the Super Stock DK24 will blast out chunky rhythm and ear ripping solos.
This broody guitar has got some serious attitude, but stock will be limited, so don’t wait to see how popular they’ll be. I can tell you that they’re a hit!
Here’s what Charvel say about the Limited Edition Super Stock DK24
A powerful tone machine built for the harder side of rock, the new Limited Edition Charvel Super Stock DK24 comes supercharged with premium features.
The Dinky™ body is constructed from alder with a one-piece bolt-on quartersawn maple neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability. The 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard has a hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish and 24 jumbo frets for sublime and speedy playability, and a thumbwheel at the butt-end for easy and convenient truss rod adjustment.
Under the hood, the DK24 is ready to handle your fiercest solo with an HSH configuration featuring a trio of DiMarzio® pickups (Super Distortion in the bridge, FS-1 DP110 in the middle and PAF Pro® in the neck) that deliver all-around smoother and fatter-sounding tone that slices through the mix. Dial in the tonal spectrum that best suits your playing with master volume and tone knobs and a five-way blade switch, and experience improved sustain from its recessed Floyd Rose® doublelocking tremolo system.
The Super Stock DK24 exudes attitude with a brooding Satin Black finish, black hardware, Charvel neck plate, Charvel branded die-cast tuners and licensed Fender® Stratocaster® headstock.
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck: 1-Piece Bolt-On Quartersawn Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: None
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® FRT 02000 Locking, 1.6875” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Charvel® Branded Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (64.8 cm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickguard: None
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade, Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Middle Pickup and Bridge Inside Coil, Position 3. Both Outer Coils (Bridge/Neck HB), Position 4. Middle Pickup and Neck Outside Coil, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Black Dome Style
- Hardware Finish:Black
- Strings:NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Pickups: DiMarzio® Super Distortion (Bridge) DiMarzio® FS-1 DP110 (rwrp) (Middle) DiMarzio® PAF Pro® (Neck)
- Other Features: Thumbwheel Truss Rod Butt