This elegant S shaped guitar from Charvel is packed with features, great pickups and a fast playable neck.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, High-output Seymour Duncan Pickups mean you can crank out the high-octane riffs with plenty of gravitas.
The volume control also hides a push/pull coil split making this a highly versatile machine to add to your setup. This one guitar will cover your whole set, from clean rhythm to chunky riffs and blistering solos.
The maple neck looks sweet contrasted against the black body and features an easy-access truss-rod adjustment wheel so you can keep you axe setup just the way you like it, or change your action whenever you like.
With a Floyd rose and locking nut you can go wild on this guitar knowing it will hold its tune whilst you dive bomb and shred to your heart’s desire.
Here’s what Charvel say about the Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 Left Handed, Maple Fingerboard, Black
Ready and waiting for the lefty guitarist, the Charvel® Pro-Mod So-Cal Style 1 HH FR M LH is a slick performer with features and sound every guitarist will appreciate. Born from a love of high-speed playing and smooth style, this guitar is packed with the classic playability and innovative design elements that have made Charvel a legendary name in high performance axes.
Constructed with an alder body, this So-Cal Style 1 has a two-piece maple neck with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability, despite the ravages of the road and climate. Engineered for effortlessly nimble playing, the speed neck profile, a 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish, 22 jumbo frets, black dot inlays and a convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt-adjust for easy access.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, this instrument hosts a high-output Seymour Duncan® TB-6 Distortion humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan® SH-6N Distortion humbucking neck pickup for killer tone. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations, ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work. Scream or rumble with the Floyd Rose® double-locking recessed tremolo and locking nut without sacrificing tuning stability or the pinpoint intonation.
Available in a brooding Black gloss finish with black pickguard, four-bolt Charvel neckplate, Charvel-branded die-cast tuning machines and licensed Fender® Stratocaster® headstock.
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck: Two-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)Frets:22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose® FRT 02000 Locking, 1.6875” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Charvel® Branded Die-Cast
- Scale Length: 25.5” (64.8 cm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Both Inner Coils, Position 3:Neck Pickup, (Split Engaged) Position 1: Bridge Outer Coil, Position 2: Both Outer Coils, Position 3: Neck Outer Coil
- Control Knobs: Heavy Knurled, Flat Top
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® TB-6 Distortion (Bridge) Seymour Duncan® SH-6N Distortion (Neck) Controls: Volume with Push/Pull Coil Split with Push/Pull Tone Activation
- Other Features: Thumbwheel Truss Rod Butt Adjust