Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 2 in Chlorine Burst
This singlecut T shaped guitar from Charvel really is a shredder’s dream.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, High-output Seymour Duncan Pickups mean you can crank out the high-octane riffs with plenty of gravitas.
The volume control also hides a push/pull coil split making this a highly versatile machine to add to your setup. This one guitar will cover your whole set, from clean rhythm to chunky riffs and blistering solos.
The maple neck looks sweet against the black hardware. You’ll also find an easy-access truss-rod adjustment wheel so you can keep you axe setup just the way you like it, or change your action whenever you like.
With a fixed, hardtail bridge you’ll get endless sustain with the Pro-Mod. Push those Seymour Duncans hard and let her sing!
Here’s what Charvel say about the Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 2 Quitled, Chlorine Burst
Pedigreed shredders from the ‘80s, Pro-Mod San Dimas® guitars are packed with high-speed playability and innovative design elements that epitomize Charvel’s definitive combination of time-honored style and modern features, power and performance.
The Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 2 HH HT M QM offers an alder body with quilt maple top and a two-piece bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods for rock-solid stability, despite the ravages of the road and climate. Engineered for effortlessly nimble and highly-expressive playing, this guitar has a speed neck profile, a 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish, 22 jumbo frets, offset dot inlays and a convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt-adjust for easy access.
Hot-rodded for unparalleled performance and versatile sound, it is equipped with a high-output Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 humbucking bridge pickup and a warm, fat Seymour Duncan® ’59™ SH-1N humbucking neck pickup for killer tone, controlled with a three-way blade. The volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations, ideal for everything from a biting lead sound to thick, chunky rhythm work, while the No-Load tone control operates like a standard tone control from positions one through nine, removing itself from the circuit at position ten for transparent sound, letting the full natural voice of the guitar shine through.
Also equipped with a Charvel® HT6 string-through-body hardtail bridge, providing endless sustain with laser intonation.
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Body Material: Alder with Quilt Maple Top
- Body Finish: Gloss Neck: Two-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Fingerboard: Maple, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)Frets:22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Offest Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.6875” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Charvel® Branded Die-Cast Locking
- Scale Length:25.5” (64.8 cm)
- Bridge: Charvel® HT6 6-String Hardtail with Strings-Through-Body
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 Humbucking (Bridge) Seymour Duncan® ‘59™ SH-1N Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Both inner coils, Position 3:Neck Pickup, (split engaged) Position 1: Bridge outer coil, Position 2: Both outer coils, Position 3: Neck outer coil
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), No-Load Tone Circuit
- Control Knobs: Heavy Knurled
1 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Thursday, 25 October 2018 This item may be on display
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
1 in stock at our Guildford store
- This item may be our display / demo model.
- Please call to check the condition of this item.
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.