Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 Left HandedBlack with a Floyd Rose Bridge
Charvel have tweaked the Pro-Mod San Dimas® range to add new features designed for the modern musician.
High-output Seymour Duncan Pickups, mounted directly to the body mean you can crank out the high-octane riffs with plenty of gravitas.
The maple neck looks sweet contrasted against the black body and features an easy-access truss-rod adjustment wheel so you can keep you axe setup just the way you like it, or try a new setup whenever you like.
With a Floyd Rose and locking nut you can go wild on this guitar knowing it will hold its tune whilst you dive bomb and shred to your hear’ts desire.
Here’s what Charvel say about the Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 1 Left Handed, Maple Fingerboard, Gloss Black
Charvel has long been an innovative leader in high-performance and hot-rodded guitar designs, and the new Pro-Mod San Dimas® guitars are tweaked with the features modern players need today. With scorching sound, stunning style and dazzling high-speed playing feel and performance, the San Dimas Style 1 HH FR M LH is meant to be onstage.
Constructed with an alder body, this left-handed guitar has a rock-solid two-piece bolt-on maple neck with a pair of graphite reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. Engineered for lightning-fast playing and unhindered position shifts, the San Dimas Style 1 HH FR M LH features a speed neck profile, a 12”-16” compound radius maple fingerboard with comfortable rolled edges, hand-rubbed urethane gel back finish, 22 jumbo frets, black dot inlays and a convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt-adjust for easy access.
This axe also sports high-output Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 and Seymour Duncan® ‘59™ SH-1N humbucking pickups directly mounted to the body that crank out high octane rock ‘n’ roll tone with plenty of sweet overtones. The volume control conceals a push/pull coil split to have even more tonal variations on tap.
Dive to rumbling depths or add a well-placed rising harmonic without sacrificing your tuning with the Floyd Rose® double-locking recessed tremolo and R3 locking nut—simultaneously grooving on the laser-accurate intonation.
Ready to spawn waves of sonic bliss, the Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR M LH is available in a timeless Gloss Black finish with black hardware, Charvel neck plate, branded die-cast tuning machines and standard strap buttons to complete the package.
- Series: Pro-Mod
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss
- Neck: Two-Piece Bolt-On Maple
- Neck Finish:Hand-Rubbed Urethane Gel
- Fingerboard:Maple, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets:22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Tuning Machines: Charvel® Sealed Die-Cast
- Scale Length:25.5” (64.8 cm)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® FRT-O2000 Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Pickups: Seymour Duncan® JB™ TB-4 Humbucking (Bridge) Seymour Duncan® ‘59™ SH-1N Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1: Bridge Pickup, Position 2: Both Inner Coils, Position 3: Neck Pickup, (Split Engaged) Position 1: Bridge Outer Coil, Position 2: Both Outer Coils, Position 3: Neck Outer Coil
- Controls: Volume with Push/Pull Coil Split, Tone Control with Push/Pull Activation
- Control Knobs: Heavy Knurled, Flat Top
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings:NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
Available For Order
Our supplier has this item in stock today Delivered to you in 7 working days
Our supplier has this item in stock today.
- Order this item today and we will place a special order with our supplier.
- Delivered to you in 7 working days
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery