Here's what Charvel says about the Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR E LH Sassafras:
The Pro-Mod Series continues upon Charvel’s storied legacy of innovative excellence in high-performance guitar design, offering the latest technology and top-notch features that modern players need. An ideal instrument for dazzling high-speed playing, the Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR E Sassafras LH boasts scorching sound, stunning style and grin-inducing playing feel and performance.
A new left-handed offering for southpaw shredders, the San Dimas sassafras body is coupled with a bolt-on maple neck featuring a pair of graphite-reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for lightning fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts, while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go. Perfect for faster tempos, the 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard hosts 22 jumbo frets and white dot inlays. For regularly touring musicians, a heel-mount truss rod adjust thumbwheel is a must, allowing for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks.
This axe features an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct mount Seymour Duncan JB TB-4 bridge pickup and direct mount Seymour Duncan ‘59 SH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup rips with hot-rodded attitude and a defined low-end punch, while the incredibly versatile neck pickup radiates a brighter top end nostalgic of old-school rock ‘n’ roll riffs. The tone knob has push/pull tone activation, while the volume control hides a push/pull coil split for even more highly useful tonal variations, ideal for single-coil pickup options. Dive to rumbling depths or add a well-placed rising harmonic without sacrificing your tuning with the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system.
Designed with style in mind, the Pro-Mod San Dimas Style 1 HH FR E Sassafras LH comes in Satin Black with black hardware.
- Body Shape: San Dimas Style 1
- Body Material: Sassafras
- Body Finish: Satin
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12”-16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut (Material/Width): Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking, 1.6875” (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
- Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB TB-4
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan ‘59 SH-1N
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Both Inner Coils, Position 3. Neck Pickup - (Split Engaged) - Position 1. Bridge Outer Coil, Position 2. Both Outer Coils, Position 3. Neck Outer Coil
- Controls: Volume (Push/Pull Coil Split), Tone (Push/Pull Tone Activation)
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Tuning Machines: Charvel-Branded Die-Cast
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)