Charvel Pro-Mod San Dimas 2 HH Joe Duplantier in Satin White
Charvel have produced a singlecut T-shaped Pro Mod San Dimas to honour Joe Duplantier from French avant-metal quartet Gorija.
Duplantier is known for his heavy, dirty rhythm and Charvel have brought all of his preferred style and specs to this guitar. This signature model is every bit the monster it should be, featuring two dual Duncan Designed™ HB humbucking pickups.
Everything about this guitar is custom, including the position of the volume knob, which is set back. Perfectly position for you to sling this guitar down low on your strap and still have access to your controls.
The Satin White finish looks awesome with the black body binding and hardware, as well as a licensed Fender® Telecaster® headstock.
Here’s what Charvel say about the Joe Duplantier Signature Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 2 HH
Taking their name from the original Japanese pronunciation of Godzilla, French avant-metal quartet Gojira has cemented itself as one of paramount metal acts of the new-millennium. Led by singer, vocalist, and principal songwriter Joe Duplantier, the band has always dealt in extremes — uncovering light in darkness and finding beauty in heaviness while also searching to expand the sonic palette.
Charvel proudly honors Duplantier in 2017 with a new, distinctively elegant and ferocious signature model worthy of those musical pursuits. The Joe Duplantier Signature Pro-Mod San Dimas® Style 2 HH is designed with the latest in Charvel high performance, Duplantier's preferred style and specs, and monster tone equal to his band’s name from dual Duncan Designed™ HB humbucking pickups.
The San Dimas Style 2 body is crafted out of nato wood with a specially contoured heel for easy access to the upper reaches of the fingerboard, while the bolt-on nato neck with graphite reinforcement has a smooth oiled back finish and convenient thumbwheel truss rod butt adjust. Other premium features include a 12”-16” compound radius ebony fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets, three-way toggle pickup switching and single knurled control knob (volume) in special placement slightly back from playing position, Charvel compound radius compensated bridge with anchored tailpiece, Charvel locking tuners and black hardware.
Available in Satin White with black body binding and a licensed Fender® Telecaster® headstock.
- Material: Nato
- Body Finish: Satin Polyester
- Neck: One-Piece Bolt-On Nato with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Oiled
- Fingerboard: Ebony, 12” to 16” Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 22, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: None
- Nut (Material/Width): Black Plastic, 1.6875” (42.8 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Charvel® Branded Die-Cast Locking Tuners
- Scale Length: 25.5” (64.8 cm)
- Bridge: Charvel®-Jackson® Compound Radius Compensated Bridge with Anchored Tail Piece
- Pickups: Duncan Designed™ HB-103B Humbucking (Bridge) Duncan Designed™ HB-103N Humbucking (Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges
- Case/Gig Bag: Optional Charvel SKB Hardshell Case 00
3 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Friday, 18 January 2019 These items are at our warehouse
Applies to most UK postcodes. Please allow 2-3 days for delivery to Northern Ireland, Scottish Highlands, UK Islands & Mainland Europe
0 in stock at our Guildford store
- Please allow 30-40 minutes to transfer stock from our warehouse to our store.
3 in stock at our Guildford warehouse
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery