The MLV Pro Modern is a dual humbucker Flying-V rock guitar with bucket loads of attitude. A stunning Lunar finish, Ebony fretboard and Floyd Rose tremolo system are just some of the standout features that'll provide you with killer tone and incredible playability.
Body & Neck
The body is comprised of satin-finished Mahogany with a striking Flame Maple top. This ever-popular combination forms the bedrock of electric guitar resonance; the Mahogany provides a weighty low-end but with a rich midrange, and the Maple adds plenty of top-end clarity - not to mention incredible looks.
The C-shape set-through Mahogany neck adds to the formula, ensuring that every note rings with clarity throughout the entire instrument's construction. The Ebony fretboard with rolled edges perfectly complements the brightness of the Maple top, while providing you with a wholly smooth playing experience.
Hardware & Electronics
The Chapman Stentorian humbucking pickups feature Alnico V magnets, known for adding extra output and density to your sound. This makes them perfect for modern playing styles - naturally in this case, that means hard rock and metal. When you hear these pickups in action, you'll have an evil grin on your face in no time.
Arguably the standout hardware feature with the MLV Pro Modern is the Floyd Rose trem. Combined with a locking nut, dual-action truss rod and Hipshot classic open tuners, this configuration ensures tuning stability and excellent proficiency with drop tuning and expressive playing. Shred, wail, divebomb to your heart's content!
- Headstock: Angled pike headstock with ebony veneer
- Neck: Mahogany with satin finish
- Neck type: C shape set-through neck with volute
- Top: Flame maple solid arch carve top with satin finish
- Body: Mahogany with satin finish
- Body: carves Rear heel contour
- Fretboard: Ebony fretboard with rolled edges
- Binding: Reveal
- Frets: 24 jumbo stainless steel frets
- Fret markers: Glow-in-the-dark side dots
- 12th fret inlay: Pearl infinity
- Scale length: 648mm (25.5")
- Tuners: Hipshot classic open (18:1 gearing)
- String nut: Locking nut
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Bridge: Floyd rose tremolo
- Neck pickup: Chapman Stentorian humbucker, Magnet: alnico 5 output: 8.21k ohms
- Bridge pickup: Chapman Stentorian humbucker, Magnet: alnico 5 output: 14.1k ohms
- Pickup switch: 5 way super switch with coil split
- Controls: Master volume (500k), master tone (500k)
- Strap buttons: Chapman strap locks
- Case: Chapman Pro hardcase