Chapman Guitars ML3 Traditional Standard in Gloss White DoveClassic tones & cutting-edge design meet in the middle with Chapman's Standard Series!
The ML3 Traditional is a T-shaped rock guitar that combines classic tones with modern design and playability. Perfectly suited to anything from Texas Blues to modern metal, this versatile instrument offers a distinct sound, beautiful organic aesthetics and a price tag that won't break the bank!
Body & Neck
A Mahogany body has been combined with a Flamed Maple veneer for an altered take on the T-style formula. The mahogany ensures a rich sustain that you wouldn't normally expect from this kind of instrument, complemeneted by subtle snappy Maple overtones.
The neck uses Maple again, which is slightly more familiar territory; a satin finish and a C-shape profile ensures a comfortable playability and twang by the bucketload. As with most of Chapman's guitars, a rolled fretboard and a volute near the headstock adds to the sturdiness and comfort-factor - you can't go wrong at this price point.
Hardware & Electronics
Loaded with 2 x Chapman Mojo Hand Zero single coils, the tonewood combination transforms into a wholly applicable sound that'll fit neatly into any musical circumstance. Alnico V magnets offer a hotter, more 'unified' sound than other magnets, making them perfect for crispy cleans and distorted chords alike.
Other notable appointments include a Graph Tech tusq nut, a dual-action truss rod and subtle contours - all of which point to an instrument with features that far outweigh its humble price tag.
- Headstock: Straight heritage headstock
- Neck: Maple with satin finish
- Neck type: C shape recessed bolt-on neck with volute
- Top: Flame maple veneer on flat top with gloss finish
- Body: Mahogany with gloss finish
- Body carves: Arm carve, front lower spoon cut, rear tummy cut, rear lower spoon cut, rear heel contour
- Fretboard: Maple fretboard with rolled edges
- Binding: Reveal
- Frets: 22 jumbo nickel frets
- Fret markers: Black side dots and black front dot inlays
- 12th fret inlay: Black infinity
- Scale length: 648mm (~25.5")
- Tuners: Chapman classic closed (18:1 gearing)
- String nut: Graph Tech Tusq nut
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Bridge: Chapman string-through Tele-style with brass saddles
- Neck pickup: Chapman Mojo Hand Zero single coil, Magnet: alnico 5 output: 7k ohms
- Bridge pickup Chapman Mojo Hand Zero single coil, Magnet: alnico 5 output: 7.6k ohms
- Pickup switch: 3-way blade switch
- Controls: Master volume (250k), master tone (250k)
- Strap buttons: Chapman classic strap buttons
- Case: Chapman Deluxe gig bag