Chapman ML3-RC Rob Chapman Signature Guitar in Satin Black
The long awaited Chapman ML3-RC is here! Designed to the exact specification of Chapman guitars founder, Rob Chapman, the Chapman ML3 guitar combines two of Rob's favourite axes into one awesome electric guitar!
Featuring Seymour Duncan USA pickups, a string-thru body / set thru neck for ultimate sustain, mahogany body, arched top with the choice of two satin finishes, and a vast variety of tones thanks to coil tapping abilities. The Chapman ML3 lets you dial in the best shred tones - perfect for the man himself, Rob Chappers!
Here's what Rob Chapman says about the ML3-RC Electric Guitar
"My signature guitar is a combination of two guitars from my collection that I particularly enjoyed, this coupled with my experience of different spec and body elements through years of recording, demonstrating and playing live.
It's a Swiss Army knife of tone, with the twin humbuckers, both can be coil tapped so you get the best classic and contemporary tones available.
I love it to pieces and have been playing it extensively every night on tour, I hope you like it too."
- Chambered mahogany body with arched top & strung-through-body design
- Set-through mahogany neck with rosewood fret board
- Reverse Chapman design headstock
- Seymour Duncan USA pickups - Hot Rails in the neck & Lil 59 in the bridge. Both pickups can be coil tapped by pulling out the tone control.
- Grover machine heads
- Available in 2 colours - Satin Cherry & Satin Black
- Includes Chapman Deluxe Gig Bag