Chapman Guitars ML3 Pro Traditional in Satin ShadowHeaps of versatility and cutting-edge design combine with the Chapman Pro Series!
The ML3 Pro Traditional is a T-shaped rock guitar that combines stunning classic tones with modern design and playability. Perfectly suited to anything from Texas Blues to modern metal, this versatile instrument offers a distinct sound, striking organic aesthetics and a feel that's both familiar and refreshing.
Body & Neck
Opting for a classic tonewood configuration, Chapman chose Swamp Ash for the body of the ML3 Pro Traditional. Known for its use on some of the first widely available solid body electric guitars, it's something of a tonal holy grail. A slightly scooped midrange with healthy lows and resonant highs makes it the ultimate all-rounder, lending itself perfectly to contemporary and classic styles alike.
The ML3's curves have been designed with an ergonomic approach. Not only do the carved top and scooped cutaways look great - they make sure that you feel right at home playing it.
The neck uses Maple again, which is slightly more familiar territory; a satin finish and a C-shape profile ensures a comfortable playability and twang by the bucketload. As with most of Chapman's guitars, a rolled fretboard and a volute near the headstock adds to the sturdiness and comfort-factor - all boxes ticked.
Hardware & Electronics
Loaded with 2 x Chapman Mojo Hand Zero single coils, the tonewood combination transforms into a wholly applicable sound that'll fit neatly into any musical circumstance. Specially voiced with Alnico V magnets, it offers a hotter, more 'unified' sound, perfect for crispy cleans and distorted chords alike.
Other notable appointments include a Graph Tech tusq nut, a dual-action truss rod, brass saddles and a Chapman Pro Hardcase - all of which point to a world-class instrument that's just begging to be picked up and played.
- Headstock: Straight heritage headstock
- Neck: Maple with satin finish
- Neck type: C-shape recessed bolt-on neck with volute
- Top: Swamp Ash solid carve top with satin finish
- Body: Swamp Ash with satin finish
- Body carves: Front lower spoon cut, rear tummy cut, rear lower spoon cut, rear heel contour
- Fretboard: Maple fretboard with rolled edges
- Frets: 22 jumbo stainless steel frets
- Fret markers: Glow-in-the-dark side dots
- 12th fret inlay: Black infinity
- Scale length: 648mm (~25.5")
- Tuners: Hipshot grip-lock open (18:1 gearing)
- String nut: Graph tech tusq nut
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Bridge: Chapman string-through tele-style with brass saddles
- Neck pickup: Chapman Mojo Hand single coil, Magnet: alnico 5 output: 7.3k ohms
- Bridge pickup: Chapman Mojo Hand single coil, Magnet: alnico 5 output: 8.2k ohms
- Pickup switch: 3 way blade switch
- Controls: Master volume (250k), master tone (250k)
- Strap buttons: Chapman strap locks
- Case: Chapman Pro hard case
2 In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Thursday, 23 August 2018
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.