Chapman Guitars ML3 Pro Modern in Satin LunarPro-grade tones & stunning looks from the world's first collaborative design guitar company!
The ML3 Pro Modern is a T-style guitar that combines classic design with a modern edge. Punchy pickups, slick looks and a simple, comfortable playability make the ML3 Pro Modern a performance instrument through and through.
Body & Neck
Chapman have opted for solid Mahogany for the body, providing you with brilliant resonance and uncompromising sustain. The satin finish and contoured top ensure a classy, understated aesthetic and a comfy playing experience in equal measure.
For the neck, they've stuck with satin-finished Mahogany, with a set-neck configuration featuring a volute. This reinforcement, combined with a dual-action truss rod, means sturdy tuning stability and excellent proficiency with drop-tuning. The satin finish and familiar C-shape neck means you'll be right at home, whatever your style!
Hardware & Electronics
Chapman have loaded the ML3 Pro Modern with two Madrigal humbuckers; power, clarity, a dense midrange and a hefty low-end perfectly complements the Mahogany construction. Expect soaring sustain and a punchy modern sound, clean or distorted.
A 5-way pickup switch and a push-pull coil-tap vastly expands your tonal palette. What first appears to be a simple HH configuration suddenly becomes a hugely versatile instrument that'll efficiently handle whatever you throw at it. Top it off with Hipshot grip-lock open tuners, a Graph tech black tusq XL nut and alluring black hardware across the board, and you've struck the perfect balance between versatility and attitude.
- Headstock: Angled Heritage headstock
- Neck: Mahogany with satin finish
- Neck type: C shape set-through neck with volute
- Top: Mahogany solid carve top with satin finish
- Body: Mahogany with satin finish
- Body carves: Front lower spoon cut, rear tummy cut, rear lower spoon cut, rear heel contour
- Fretboard: Ebony fretboard with rolled edges
- Frets: 24 jumbo stainless steel frets
- Fret markers: Glow-in-the-dark side dots
- 12th fret inlay: Pearl infinity
- Scale length: 648mm (~25.5")
- Tuners: Hipshot grip-lock open (18:1 gearing)
- String nut: Graph tech black tusq xl nut
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Bridge: Chapman string-through hardtail
- Neck pickup: Chapman Madrigal humbucker, Magnet: alnico 5 output: 11k ohms
- Bridge pickup: Chapman Madrigal humbucker, Magnet: alnico 5 output: 12.5k ohms
- Pickup switch: 5 way super switch with coil split
- Controls: Master volume (500k), master tone (500k)
- Strap buttons: Chapman strap locks
- Case: Chapman Pro hardcase
Next Delivery Due: Tuesday, 15 January 2019
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.