The ML3 Pro Modern is one of Chapman's most popular guitars, known for its powerful dual-humbucking tones and lightning-fast playability. This latest incarnation of the contemporary T-style has been supercharged with new materials, pickups and hardware - elevating it to an even higher standard!
Equipped with potently-voiced Seymour Duncan Pegasus/Sentient pickups, a rock-solid Roasted Maple neck with "glow-in-the-dark" side dots, Hipshot tuners and jumbo stainless steel frets among a host of other high-quality appointments - the ML3 Pro Modern is arguably one of Chapman's finest models to date.
Premium Body Construction
Chapman's ML3 Pro Modern boasts a lightweight Basswood body that serves as a superbly-balanced tonal foundation for its punchy pickup selection. Adorned with an elegant carved top, this instrument exerts a truly high-end aesthetic - especially with its slick satin finish. An ergonomically-contoured lower horn and neck joint allows for unrestricted access to all 24 frets too!
Roasted Maple Neck
Chapman guitars are renowned for having addictively-good neck profiles. The ML3 Pro Modern is no exception, and is certain to keep you playing for hours on end with its comfortable C-shaped neck carve and rolled fingerboard edges. A smooth satin finish enhances the neck's playability even further, offering an ultra-fast surface to shred upon!
A feature only found typically on premium instruments, the Chapman ML3 Pro Modern's Maple neck has been roasted to remove all of the natural moisture retained by the wood. This process makes the neck far less vulnerable to warping when exposed to varying climates, ensuring incredible tuning stability and minimal adjustment.
Seymour Duncan Humbuckers
Chapman have loaded its ML3 Pro Modern with a double-dose of US-made Seymour Duncan humbuckers. Sporting a Pegasus in the bridge and a Sentient in the neck, these high-output pickups deliver immense power and clarity with aggressive mids - perfectly complementing the Basswood body. Expect soaring sustain and a crystal-clear top-end - whether clean or distorted.
A 5-way super switch and coil-split functionality vastly expands your tonal palette. What first appears to be a simple HH configuration suddenly becomes a hugely-versatile combination that'll efficiently handle whatever you throw at it!
- Body Shape: ML3
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Top Wood: Basswood Solid Carve Top with Satin Finish
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple, Dark Colour
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Profile: C Shape
- Neck Joint: Set-Through Neck with Volute
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fretboard: Roasted Maple, Dark Colour with Rolled Edges
- Fretboard Radius: 350mm
- Frets: 24, Jumbo, Stainless Steel
- Fret Markers: Glow-in-the-Dark Side Dots
- 12th Fret Inlay: Black Infinity
- String Nut: Graph Tech TUSQ XL Nut (42mm)
- Headstock: Angled Heritage
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Pegasus Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Sentient Humbucker
- Pickup Switch: 5-Way Super Switch with Coil Split
- Controls: Master Volume (500k), Master Tone (500k)
- Bridge: Chapman String-Through Hardtail
- Tuners: Hipshot Grip-Lock Open (18:1 Gearing)
- Strap Buttons: Chapman Strap Locks
- Hardware Colour: Black
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound, 10-46