The Chapman ML1 Pro Hybrid is an '80s-inspired tone monster! Immensely flexible with its HSS configuration comprising genuine USA Seymour Duncan pickups, the ML1 Pro Hybrid has a powerful voice and stunning looks to boot. Featuring a rock-solid Roasted Maple neck with "glow-in-the-dark" side dots, Hipshot tuners and jumbo stainless steel frets among a host of other high-quality appointments - the ML1 Pro Hybrid is arguably one of Chapman's finest guitars to date!
Premium Body Construction
Chapman's ML1 Pro Hybrid boasts a lightweight Basswood body that serves as a superbly-balanced tonal foundation for its versatile pickup selection. Adorned with a Flamed Maple veneer, this instrument exerts a truly high-end aesthetic - especially with its gorgeous body binding. An ergonomically-contoured lower horn allows for unrestricted access to all 22 frets too!
Roasted Maple Neck
Chapman guitars are renowned for having addictively-good neck profiles. The ML1 Pro Hybrid is no exception, and is certain to keep you playing for hours on end with its comfortable C-shaped neck carve and rolled fingerboard edges. A smooth satin finish enhances the neck's playability even further, offering an ultra-fast surface to shred upon!
A feature only found typically on premium instruments, the Chapman ML1 Pro Hybrid's Maple neck has been roasted to remove all of the natural moisture retained by the wood. This process makes the neck far less vulnerable to warping when exposed to varying climates, ensuring incredible tuning stability and minimal adjustment.
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Bristling with a Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates humbucker in the bridge and stacked single-coils in the middle/neck positions, the tonal breadth of the Chapman ML1 Pro Hybrid is something to behold. Attain punchy, saturated sounds with high-gain amp settings, or achieve glassy "out-of-phase"-style clean tones via the 5-way switch's 2nd and 4th positions. Whatever the genre - the ML1 Pro Hybrid delivers!
- Body Shape: ML1
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Top Wood: Flamed Maple Veneer
- Neck Wood: Roasted Maple, Medium Colour
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Profile: C Shape
- Neck Joint: Bolt-On
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648mm)
- Fretboard: Roasted Maple, Medium Colour with Rolled Edges
- Fretboard Radius: 350mm
- Frets: 22, Jumbo, Stainless Steel
- Fret Markers: Glow-in-the-Dark Side Dots
- 12th Fret Inlay: Black Infinity
- String Nut: Graph Tech TUSQ Nut (42mm)
- Headstock: Straight Heritage
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates Humbucker
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Classic Stack Strat Plus Single-Coil
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Classic Stack Strat Plus Single-Coil
- Pickup Switch: 5-Way Blade Switch
- Controls: Master Volume (500k), Master Tone (500k)
- Bridge: Chapman 2-Point Tremolo
- Tuners: Hipshot Grip-Lock Open (18:1 Gearing)
- Strap Buttons: Chapman Strap Locks
- Hardware Colour: Black
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky Nickel Wound, 10-46