Chapman Guitars ML1 Modern Standard Series in Gloss LunarHeaps of versatility and top-class Chapman design without breaking the bank!
The ML1 Modern is a dual-humbucker guitar that combines classic design with a modern edge. Punchy pickups, a vibrant finish and a simple, comfortable playability make the ML1 Pro Modern a performance instrument through and through.
Body & Neck
Chapman have opted for Mahogany for the body, with a stunning Flamed Maple top. This provides you with uncompromising sustain and excellent clarity, particularly in the midrange and top-end.
For the neck, they've opted for satin-finished Maple, with a set-neck configuration featuring a volute. This reinforcement, combined with a dual-action truss rod, means sturdy tuning stability and excellent proficiency with drop-tuning. The satin finish and familiar C-shape neck means you'll be right at home, whatever your style!
Hardware & Electronics
Chapman have loaded the ML1 Pro Modern with two Sonorous humbuckers; power, clarity, a dense midrange and a hefty low-end perfectly complements the Mahogany and maple construction. Expect soaring sustain and a crystal-clear top-end, clean or distorted.
A 3-way blade pickup switch and a push-pull coil-tap vastly expands your tonal palette. What first appears to be a simple HH configuration suddenly becomes a hugely versatile instrument that'll efficiently handle whatever you throw at it. Top it off with a Graph tech black tusq XL nut and alluring black hardware across the board, and you've struck the perfect balance between versatility and attitude.
- Headstock: Straight heritage headstock
- Neck: Maple with satin finish
- Neck type: C shape recessed bolt-on neck with velute
- Top: Flame maple veneer on flat top with gloss finish
- Body: Mahogany with gloss finish
- Body carves: Arm carve, front lower spoon cut, rear tummy cut, rear lower spoon cut, rear heel contour
- Fretboard: Ebony fretboard with rolled edges
- Binding: Reveal
- Frets: 24 jumbo nickel frets
- Fret markers: Pearl side dots and pearl front dot inlays
- 12th fret inlay: Pearl infinity
- Scale length: 648mm (~25.5")
- Tuners: Chapman classic closed (18:1 gearing)
- String nut: Graph tech black tusq XL nut
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Bridge: Chapman string-through hardtail
- Neck pickup: Chapman Sonorous Zero humbucker
- Magnet: ceramic output: 10.5k ohms
- Bridge pickup: Chapman Sonorous Zero humbucker
- Magnet: ceramic output: 12.5k ohms
- Pickup: switch 3 way blade switch with coil split on push-pull tone knob
- Controls: Master volume (500k), master tone with push-pull (500k)
- Strap buttons: Chapman classic strap buttons
- Case: Chapman deluxe gig bag
Next Delivery Due: Sunday, 20 January 2019
Not currently in stock. We have ordered stock of this item.
- Order now & we will ship to you as soon as we receive stock.
More Stock Arriving Soon
- Estimated arrival date: Sunday, 20 January 2019
- Please note this date is subject to change
Stock levels last updated at
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.