Chapman Guitars Ghost Fret Pro in Satin LunarLethal tone & Striking looks from the world's first collaborative design guitar company!
Designed by Chapman Guitars founder Rob Chapman, the Ghost fret is an formidable axe made with crushing riffage and blistering shred in mind. Combining massive sound, smooth playing action and striking aesthetics, the Ghost Fret is not for the faint-hearted.
Body & Neck
The Mahogany body is topped with a beautiful piece of Flamed Maple. This familiar combo offers a truly balanced sound, with a hefty low-end, soaring midrange and plenty of top-end clarity. A satin finish with Reveal binding perfectly complements the grain of the Flamed Maple - the result is a slick aesthetic that oozes attitude.
Unlike some of the Chapman Pro models, the Ghost Fret Pro uses a Maple neck with a neck-through configuration. This ensures a unique resonance, putting a bit more emphasis on top-end sparkle - perfect for lead playing. The Ebony fretboard features rolled edges for silky-smooth playability and a pronounced attack.
Hardware & Electronics
The Ghost Fret Pro is loaded with two Chapman Primordial Humbuckers; featuring Alnico V magnets, they offer heightened output and a dense midrange. This means plenty of sustain and power for your metal riffage and sizzling lead parts alike.
You've also got a string-through hardtail and a Graph Tech black tusq XL nut, which means your tuning is safe and sound no matter how savage your playing gets. Top it off with Hipshot grip-lock open tuners and a 3-way pickup switch with coil-tap, and you've got a professional-grade instrument that's as sharp as a razor!
- Headstock: Angled Guardian headstock with Ebony veneer
- Neck: Maple with satin finish
- Neck type: C shape neck-through with volute
- Top: Flame Maple solid arch carve top with satin finish
- Body: Mahogany with satin finish
- Body carves: Rear tummy cut
- Fretboard: Ebony fretboard with rolled edges
- Binding: Reveal
- Frets: 22 jumbo stainless steel frets
- Fret markers: Glow-in-the-dark side dots
- 12th fret inlay: Pearl infinity
- Scale length: 629mm (24.75")
- Tuners: Hipshot grip-lock open (18:1 gearing)
- String nut: Graph tech black tusq XL nut
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Bridge: Chapman string-through hardtail
- Neck pickup: Chapman Primordial humbucker, Magnet: alnico 5 output: 12.58k ohms
- Bridge pickup: Chapman Primordial humbucker, Magnet: alnico 5 output: 17.1k ohms
- Pickup switch: 3 way toggle switch with coil split on push-pull tone knob
- Controls: Master volume (500k), master tone with push-pull (500k)
- Strap buttons: Chapman strap locks
- Case: Chapman Pro hardcase
Next Delivery Due: Tuesday, 20 November 2018
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.