Condition: This guitar has a few small marks but looks good.
Check out the photos and see if this is the deal for you! This item is ex-display and may not include all accesories. Please contact us for further information.
The Schecter Banshee 6 is high gain, high speed shred machine designed for the player who wants nothing getting in the way of his hands. With a slim design and enough power to bring down a small house this guitar does not hide the fact that is was made for heavy metal riffing and face melting solos.
Slim, Speedy Build
Schecter have been making guitars for metal artists for a long time now so they know exactly what it takes to produce a real shred machine. Using their thin and flat banshee body shape this Super S style guitar features an alder body topped with quilted maple that is bolted on to a maple/walnut multiply neck finished with an ebony fingerboard for the best stability and speed.
Seymour Duncan have always been one of the major go too brands when you are looking for natural sounding but extremely high gain pickups. That is why this guitar features a Seymour Duncan Nazgul in the bridge with a Seymour Duncan Sentient in the neck position. These pickups offer an incredibly high output without ever sounding too artificial like you would get with some active pickups.
Floyd Rose Tremolo
One of the most important tools to a lot of shred guys is having access to a decent tremolo system that doesn't hold them back. The obvious go to brand for this is Floyd Rose whose tremolo systems have inspired many guitarists to create some of todays most loved rock and metal. So in this guitar you get the Floyd Rose 1000 series tremolo which is built like a tank so you can dive and squeal as much as you want without worrying about your guitar going out of tune.
- Model Name: Banshee-6 FR Passive
- Item Number: 1211
- Guitar Colors: Trans Black Burst (TBB)
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Alder
- Top Material: Quilted Maple
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Binding: Natural
- Neck Material: Maple/Walnut Multi-ply
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Inlays: MOP Offset Dots
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12”-16” Compound Radius
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748” (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- Nut Width: 1.625” (41.3mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan Nazgul
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Sentient
- Controls: Volume
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)