Condition: This guitar has been used but works fine. It has a few small scratches
Check out the photos and see if this is the deal for you! This item is used and may not include all accesories. Please contact us for further information.
The Schecter Banshee 6 is high gain, high speed shred machine designed for the player who wants nothing getting in the way of his hands. With a slim design and enough power to bring down a small house this guitar does not hide the fact that is was made for heavy metal riffing and face melting solos.
Slim, Speedy Build
Schecter have been making guitars for metal artists for a long time now so they know exactly what it takes to produce a real shred machine. Using their thin and flat banshee body shape this Super S style guitar features an alder body topped with flamed maple that is bolted on to a maple/walnut multiply neck finished with an ebony fingerboard for the best stability and speed.
When you really need to go extreme there is one pickup brand that will come up in conversation every time...EMG. Their incredibly high output active design with a tight low end and punch midrange makes them the perfect choice for those that want the most power possible. In this guitar you have the world renown EMG 81 in the bridge and the shred friendly EMG 85 in the neck. Both of these are complete powerhouses that will give you the same sound night after night.
Floyd Rose Tremolo
One of the most important tools to a lot of shred guys is having access to a decent tremolo system that doesn't hold them back. The obvious go to brand for this is Floyd Rose whose tremolo systems have inspired many guitarists to create some of todays most loved rock and metal. So in this guitar you get the Floyd Rose 1000 series tremolo which is built like a tank so you can dive and squeal as much as you want without worrying about your guitar going out of tune.
- Model Name: Banshee-6 FR Active
- Item Number: 1220
- Dexterity: Right Handed
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Construction: Bolt-on
- Body Material: Alder
- Top Material: Flamed Maple
- Top Contour: Flat Top
- Binding: Natural
- Neck Material: Maple/Walnut Multi-ply
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Inlays: MOP Offset Dots
- Scale: 25.5” (648mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 12”-16” Compound Radius
- Neck Shape: Ultra Thin ‘C’
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .748” (19mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .787” (20mm)
- Nut Width: 1.625” (41.3mm)
- Nut: Floyd Rose
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32” (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 81
- Neck Pickup: EMG 85
- Controls: Volume/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Hardware Color: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series
- Tuners: Grover
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
- Strings: Ernie Ball Regular Slinky #2221 (.010-.046)