This item has a few small marks but looks good
The Jackson Warrior JS32T Electric Guitar is an affordable instrument that still carries around a ton of attitude! As well as the obviously-overt warrior shape, other outspoken features on the JS32T include its super-fast maple neck with compound radius rosewood 24 fret board, Jackson high-output humbuckers, and string-thru body construction for undying sustain and maximum weight of tone!
Here's what Jackson say about the JS32Q Dinky
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as arched tops, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite-reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
The JS32Q Dinky Arch Top has a basswood body with a beautiful quilt maple arched top, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12”-16”) bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, and bound headstock. Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way blade switching, Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners. Available in Trans Amber and Trans Black.
JACKSON HIGH-OUTPUT PICKUPS
Painstakingly voiced for full, rich tone while providing maximum overdrive and sustain.
BOUND FINGERBOARDS WITH SHARKFIN INLAYS
Elegantly bound JS fingerboards also feature Jackson's unmistakably classic and instantly recognizable "sharkfin" inlays.
DOUBLE-LOCKING TREMOLOS AND HIGH-MASS HARD-TAIL BRIDGES
Once strings are stretched and tuned, JS double-locking tremolo bridges lock them down tight for total stability that withstands even the deepest, most swooping trem-arm dives. Jackson Hi-Mass hard-tail and compensate string-through bridges provide rock solid sustain and stability.
- Model Name: JS32Q Dinky™ Arch Top, Rosewood Fingerboard
- Series: JS
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Body Shape: Dinky™
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Bolt-On Maple with Graphite Reinforcement and Scarf Joint
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Neck Shape: 3rd Fret: .755", 12th Fret: .815"
- Neck Binding: White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" to 16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Head Stock Binding: White
- Headstock: Jackson® Pointed 6-In-Line
- Neck Plate: Jackson®
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson® High Output Humbucking
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Licensed Jackson® Double Locking Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson® Sealed Die-Cast
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges