B Stock : Chapman MLV Pro Mod Satin Iris
Condition: This guitar is in good condition though it does not come with an official box. See the images for more.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is b-stock and may not include all accessories. Please contact us for further information.
The MLV Pro is the ultimate modern metal shredding machine with its thin C-shape neck and Ebony fretboard. The rolled edges on the fretboard give it the feel of a guitars that's already been played in making it super-comfortable to play.
The powerful pickups are perfect for modern metal and djent and any other high gain styles and the floyd-rose bridge will have you divebombing and pulling out shred tricks you didn't know you had!
- Model: MLV pro modern iris
- Pro series
- Headstock: Angled pike headstock with ebony veneer
- Neck: Mahogany with satin finish
- Neck type: C shape set-through neck with velute
- Top: Flame maple solid arch carve top with satin finish
- Body: Mahogany with satin finish
- Body carves: Rear heel contour
- Fretboard: Ebony fretboard with rolled edges
- Binding: Reveal
- Frets: 24 jumbo stainless steel frets
- Fret markers: Glow-in-the-dark side dots
- 12th fret inlay: Pearl infinity
- Scale length: 648mm (~25.5")
- Tuners: Hipshot classic open (18:1 gearing)
- String nut: Locking nut
- Strings: D'addario nyxl nickel wound super light, 09-42
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Bridge: Floyd rose tremolo
- Neck pickup: Chapman Stentorian humbucker, Magnet: alnico 5 output: 8.21k ohms
- Bridge pickup: Chapman Stentorian humbucker, Magnet: alnico 5 output: 14.1k ohms
- Pickup switch: 5 way super switch with coil split
- Controls: Master volume (500k), master tone (500k)
- Strap buttons: Chapman strap locks
- Case: Chapman pro hard case