This guitar has a slightly chipped headstock. Please see the images for more.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is b-stock and may not include all accessories. Please contact us for further information.
Here's what Chapman say about the ML3 Modern in Luna
At first glance your wallet may be forgiven for thinking that the ML3 Modern is the perfect back-up guitar, but after a few chords and licks your hands will be telling you otherwise. With its rolled edges and ebony fretboard, the C-shaped satin maple neck immediately stands out as a player's guitar and puts to shame many other guitars at a higher price point.
If drop tuning is your thing, you can rest assured that the self-lubricating, Graph Tech Black TUSQ nut, Chapman Classic closed 18:1 tuners and Chapman hard tail bridge will work as a team, delivering all the tuning stability and harmonic sustain you need for the studio or live.
Powered by Chapman Sonorous Zerø pickups, your ML3 Modern is the perfect sonic unity of great materials such as maple, ebony and mahogany coupled with ultra attention to detail in design features like the front and rear spoon cuts and natural edge finish. Available in Incarnadine and Lunar, the ML3 Modern comes complete with a Chapman Deluxe gig bag and our respect.
- Model: Ml3 modern gloss lunar
- Standard series
- Headstock: Straight heritage headstock
- Neck: Maple with satin finish
- Neck type: C shape recessed bolt-on neck with velute
- Top: Flame maple veneer on flat top with gloss finish
- Body: Mahogany with gloss finish
- Body carves: Arm carve, front lower spoon cut, rear tummy cut, rear lower spoon cut, rear heel contour
- Fretboard: Ebony fretboard with rolled edges
- Binding: Reveal
- Frets: 24 jumbo nickel frets
- Fret markers: Pearl side dots and pearl front dot inlays
- 12th fret inlay: Pearl infinity
- Scale length: 648mm (~25.5")
- Tuners: Chapman classic closed (18:1 gearing)
- String nut: Graph tech black tusq xl nut
- Strings: D'addario nyxl nickel wound super light, 09-42
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Bridge: Chapman string-through hardtail
- Neck pickup: Chapman Sonorous Zero humbucker, Magnet: ceramic output: 10.5k ohms
- Bridge pickup: Chapman Sonorous Zero humbucker, Magnet: ceramic output: 12.5k ohms
- Pickup switch: 3 way blade switch with coil split on push-pull tone knob
- Controls: Master volume (500k), master tone with push-pull (500k)
- Strap buttons: Chapman classic strap buttons