B Stock : Chapman ML1 Modern Standard in Gloss Midnight Sky
Condition: This guitar is in good condition, with just a few light scratches on the front and back of the body (see images).
PLEASE NOTE: This item is b-stock and may not include all accessories. Please contact us for further information.
Chapman Guitars has become an established brand at Andertons, and their flagship ML1 model is a brilliant, modern-spec instrument.
Sure to meet the demands of many players looking for a high-performance machine, the ML1 Modern boasts a pair of high-ouput Chapman-designed Sonorous Zero humbuckers, capable of really dishing the dirt! They're not one-trick ponies however, as with clean settings these pickups are sparkly and vibrant, delivering lots of mid-range clarity and definition.
Constructed of a Mahogany body with a stunning Flamed Maple veneer, this guitar has a rich and pronounced low-end growl. Paired with a bright-sounding Maple neck that can ensure some top-end sizzle and snap, this comfortable neck has a smooth satin finish, perfect for shredding on!
- Model: Ml1 modern midnight sky
- Series: Standard series
- Headstock: Straight heritage headstock
- Neck: Maple with satin finish
- Neck type: C shape recessed bolt-on neck with velute
- Top: Flame maple veneer on flat top with gloss finish
- Body: Mahogany with gloss finish
- Body carves: Arm carve, front lower spoon cut, rear tummy cut, rear lower spoon cut, rear heel contour
- Fretboard: Ebony fretboard with rolled edges
- Binding: Reveal
- Frets: 24 jumbo nickel frets
- Fret markers: Pearl side dots and pearl front dot inlays
- 12th fret inlay: Pearl infinity
- Scale length: 648mm (~25.5")
- Tuners: Chapman classic closed (18:1 gearing)
- String nut: Graph tech black tusq xl nut
- Strings: D'addario nyxl nickel wound super light, 09-42
- Truss rod: Dual action
- Bridge: Chapman string-through hardtail
- Neck pickup: Chapman Sonorous Zero humbucker
- Magnet: ceramic output: 10.5k ohms
- Bridge pickup: Chapman Sonorous Zero humbucker
- Magnet: ceramic output: 12.5k ohms
- Pickup: switch 3 way blade switch with coil split on push-pull tone knob
- Controls: Master volume (500k), master tone with push-pull (500k)
- Strap buttons: Chapman classic strap buttons