Fender FSR Limited Classic Series '50s StratocasterLimited Edition in Fiesta Red with Gold Hardware
It's in the word 'classic'. In 2017, Fender have decided to treat you with a trip back into Rock'n'roll history, building an instrument that is every bit vintage Stratocaster!
Pulling out all the stops, you'll be amazed at the glistening tone produced by the American Vintage '56 pickups that Fender have loaded into this beauty. The red alder body has been synonymous with the Strat since the early days, and is every bit as resonant and full of sustain as it was back then!
Throw into the mix a glorious polyester finish that goes by the name of 'Fiesta Red', along with gleaming gold hardware, and you're looking at a guitar that is a whole new level of classy. Beautifully vintage down to the finest detail, but with all of the playability you'd expect from the very latest instruments, Fender truly have poured their hearts and souls into this one - it simply has to be played to be believed!
Here's what Fender say about the FSR Limited Classic Series '50s Stratocaster:
For guitarists who must have the instrument?s original-era tone, look and feel, the Classic Series ?50s Stratocaster epitomizes the guitar in the decade of its debut, with unmistakable early Strat® style and sparkling sound. With its authentic vintage-style features and finishes, everything about it takes you back to the time of diners, ?Ike for President,? cars with fins, a wild new kind of music called rock ?n? roll and an upstart little Southern California company called Fender.
- Body Finish: Polyester
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo, Gold
- Pickups: American Vintage '56 Pickups
- Case/Gig Bag: Pro Series Tweed Case
- Color: Fiesta Red
- Configuration: SSS
- Control Knobs: Aged White Plastic
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 7.25" (184.1 mm)
- Fret Size: Vintage-Style
- Hardware: Finish Gold
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Vintage-Style
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Other Features: Aged Knobs and Switch Tip, Vintage Styling, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Strap Buttons: Vintage-Style
- Strings: Fender® USA 250R, NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade; Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Tremolo Arm: Vintage-Style Tremolo Arm
- Truss Rod: Standard
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
10+ In Stock
Order now for delivery to you on Monday, 19 February 2018
Free UK Delivery
Check what you would pay - select a deposit
Based on months APR
More finance Options
Hide finance Options^
Total amount payable . APR representative.
Finance is subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.