The Gibson Les Paul Standard is the flagship model for Gibson. It's got everything you'd expect from a classic Les Paul. The powerful, beefy tones as well as the iconic look.
Body & Neck
The guitar is made with the winning formula that the Les Paul is known for. The single Mahogany back with AAA Flame Maple top gives a guitar that really looks the part. The neck is asymmetrical to fit the hand more comfortably and the compound radius fingerboard is made from Rosewood which gives your tone a warmth and depth that you wouldn't get from Maple.
The frets are also cryogenically treated which is a freezing process that'll ensure they last longer than their counterparts. They resist wear and tear for far longer meaning your guitar will keep up with the rigours of being played all the time!
Pickups & Electronics
The pickups are BurstBucker Pros which are powerful sounding humbuckers. They're super versatile meaning you can cover loads of different styles but still have that signature Les Paul tone.
These pickups have also got tons of versatility thanks to the coil tap and out of phase options that you have by tapping the volume and tone pots on the guitar. Not to mention the internal dip switches which all provide tonal variation including adding compression or saturation to your
The tuners are locking kidney-shaped tuners with an Aluminium bridge piece and stop bar. Aluminium is highly resonant which just enhances the Les Pauls incredible sustain.
The locking tuners mean the guitar is a breeze to re-string (simply pull the string through, tighten the screw and clip the string) but also means your tuning stability is more consistent.
- Body Style: Les Paul
- Back: Mahogany
- Top: AAA Figured Maple
- Weight relief: Ultra-Modern
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck profile: Asymmetrical Slim Taper
- Nut width: 1.695”
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Scale length: 24.75”
- Number of frets: 22
- Nut: Tektoid
- Inlay: Acrylic Trapezoids
- Bridge: Aluminum Nashville Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Knobs: Amber Top Hats
- Tuners: Grover Locking Rotomatics w/Keystone buttons
- Neck pickup: Burstbucker Pro Rhythm
- Bridge pickup: Burstbucker Pro Lead
- Controls: HP-4 High Performance Circuit featuring: 2 Push/Pull Volumes, 2 Push/Pull Tones, 3-Way Toggle Switch and Internal 5-Position DIP Switch
- Case Premium: Hard Shell Case